San Andreas to be put on Psn store today

Wilbert

In 6 or 7 years the games we think are great visually will look like a San Andreas does to u's now which is pretty crazy given how good some look.

Although playing older games on HD LCD, Plasma Tvs do make them look worse on the eye.

I remember when SA first came out and I thought it was stunning while now it looks very, very dated despite still being a truly great game.

In 6 or 7 years the games we think are great visually will look like a San Andreas does to u's now which is pretty crazy given how good some look.

Although playing older games on HD LCD, Plasma Tvs do make them look worse on the eye.

I remember when SA first came out and I thought it was stunning while now it looks very, very dated despite still being a truly great game.

San Andreas was never a very good looking game it was decent enough but even then it was no where near the top level.

I agree with our best looking games will be dated in a couple of years but thats mainly due to the introduction of the next generation of consoles which is only sensibile the graphics will be better.

Agreed. I preferred GTA 3 and Vice City's graphics.

Anyone remember the mission "on the wrong side of the tracks"? :anguish:

You had to guide a motorbike alongside a train and the guy on the back tried to shoot that fat cunt?

Took me so many attempts.

:lol:

Was at that part last night, and was going mental.

I was right behind the train and it kept saying you have lost the train and you would see it fade into the distance...you were left in the middle of nowhere on a shite bike!

I hated the motorbike missions!

Anyone remember the mission "on the wrong side of the tracks"? :anguish:

You had to guide a motorbike alongside a train and the guy on the back tried to shoot that fat cunt?

Took me so many attempts.

The mission after that with Big Smoke is a bastard too.

Another bike one when tyou have to shoot at bikes and trucks with manual aim!

5 attempts at it last night and had to turn it off, seems my anger issues aint improved from 8 years ago!

The mission after that with Big Smoke is a bastard too.

Another bike one when tyou have to shoot at bikes and trucks with manual aim!

5 attempts at it last night and had to turn it off, seems my anger issues aint improved from 8 years ago!

I loved that one, where the truck drives off the bridge like in terminator 2?

• 2 weeks later...