San Andreas to be put on Psn store today

Wilbert

Anyone downloaded it on xbox live? Noticed it the other day for 1200 points or something but says in description might be some glitches because its on the 360 and It's an old xbox version.

I downloaded it when I had my xbox over 2 years ago and it was fine mate

Cheers mate didn't wanna download it incase it was too glitchy,I had it on my ps2 along with the other gta's but can't find the fucker lol so think I'll download it off xbox live then (tu)

Let me know how it is mate.

Oh and Mr Luce (cant remember your new name sorry) but it will just be a straight port across nothing will have changed i imagine.

Let me know how it is mate.

Oh and Mr Luce (cant remember your new name sorry) but it will just be a straight port across nothing will have changed i imagine.

Will do mate the missus been hogging Xbox watchin Netflix will either be downloading it later or tomorrow,from what other's are saying it seem's to play fine but I'll let you know (tu)

Cheers mate tell her to use her phone or the laptop and know her role :lol:

Fucking Vampire Diaries too loada balls wouldn't be so bad if it were The US Office or Breaking Bad :lol: Im hoping she fucks off into the kitchen soon and makes me a sandwich seriously though I need to look into either another Xbox or other device so she can watch her shite in the bedroom and I can get back to gaming on the Xbox Im starting to think all these apps they added is a bad thing,I disconnected netflix for afew days just to piss her off but her huff lasted days so I thought fuck this get it back on :lol: just got laptop back tonight as that was playing up so I'll be offering her the swap soon :D

Fucking Vampire Diaries too loada balls wouldn't be so bad if it were The US Office or Breaking Bad :lol: Im hoping she fucks off into the kitchen soon and makes me a sandwich seriously though I need to look into either another Xbox or other device so she can watch her shite in the bedroom and I can get back to gaming on the Xbox Im starting to think all these apps they added is a bad thing,I disconnected netflix for afew days just to piss her off but her huff lasted days so I thought fuck this get it back on :lol: just got laptop back tonight as that was playing up so I'll be offering her the swap soon :D

You can pick up an old white one pretty cheap mate I have a spare but with no cables though which sucks il have a scout around for you for a price mate.

Last year in the steam sales I got GTA1, GTA2, GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA4 and Episodes from Liberty City for £4.99

Best day of my life.

I got this too,was a great deal but my laptop is abit choppy get the odd thing/people turning green also Im shite using keys need to look into gettin my xbox controller to work on laptop but I'll wait till upgrade laptop sometime next year.

Get her a roku for £50 , I had the same problem with my ps3 :)

I know games aren't all about graphics but Vice City is possibly my favourite game of all time but after playing it on the iphone the graphics are too terrible to derive any enjoyment.

I wish they would do HD remakes...

I might download some of them for PC and max them out to see what they look like