So as it currently stands...

OceanRain

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to now have got to grips with this level! Although it showed today why its important to break down a team with a game plan like QP had early on! If yae get one its usually four or 5 but the longer the game goes the more frustrating it gets!

The young lads are learning fast

Agreed was murder the day but it came good in the end

Did we expect the table to look any different at this stage? I certainly didnt, infact it would have been a disgrace if it didnt look like that

Hardly a disgrace if another team went on a good run seeing them only 6 points behind!

People are far to disrespectful about some of these teams! I've played against a few of the guys we've seen this season and the reason some of them don't play higher up the leagues is they're on more money in there own jobs!

Chris craig who played with Rangers (his cousins on this forum and can confirm this) has stayed amatuer as he was earning decent enough money in his job! Sure it was Alloa and Morton maybe he knocked back

Hardly a disgrace if another team went on a good run seeing them only 6 points behind!

People are far to disrespectful about some of these teams! I've played against a few of the guys we've seen this season and the reason some of them don't play higher up the leagues is they're on more money in there own jobs!

Chris craig who played with Rangers (his cousins on this forum and can confirm this) has stayed amatuer as he was earning decent enough money in his job! Sure it was Alloa and Morton maybe he knocked back

We've got a tough match at Peterhead coming up. Unbeaten at home, and only conceded 5 goals there in 9 games. No cake walk there I fear.

With the calibre of players we have (Alexander, Wallace, Jig, Black, Sandaza, Shiels, Tempelton etc all SPL players last season) and our resources it would have been a disgrace had a team with a butcher, baker and candlestick maker been sitting top of the table at this stage

We've got a tough match at Peterhead coming up. Unbeaten at home, and only conceded 5 goals there in 9 games. No cake walk there I fear.

I've been surprised at some of the sides and the quality they have! I thought Montrose the other week were decent, Peterhead are still about the best I've seen imo!

When we're at Ibrox its a lot more comfortable but these teams are not bad in their own rights

With the calibre of players we have (Alexander, Wallace, Jig, Black, Sandaza, Shiels, Tempelton etc all SPL players last season) and our resources it would have been a disgrace had a team with a butcher, baker and candlestick maker been sitting top of the table at this stage

Because people have full time jobs does not mean they are poor footballers!

Rangers could have been 2 points ahead had Elgin, peterhead or any other beat the other sides in the league! Would that be a disgrace?

Because people have full time jobs does not mean they are poor footballers!

Rangers could have been 2 points ahead had Elgin, peterhead or any other beat the other sides in the league! Would that be a disgrace?

Yes, the early season draws shouldnt have happend or the defeat to Stirling Albion. In fact we should be sitting there will maximum points on the board. Its a disgrace we're not tbh :sherlock:

Yes, the early season draws shouldnt have happend or the defeat to Stirling Albion. In fact we should be sitting there will maximum points on the board. Its a disgrace we're not tbh :sherlock:

A keep forgetting you support Liverpool and its hard to have a serious footballing discussion wae you :D