Fraser Aird

jimmy millar

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah, the topic has slightly wandered away from Fraser lol.

I remember Bronski Beat's album "The Age of Consent" (it was my girlfriend's - honest!!) had all the details in the sleeve. Not sure if that was for straight or gay though. I think it was gay, and I remember being a wee bit shocked that it was 14 in Denmark

Either way, it was shocking.

Edit: Yeah it was gay - why would Bronski Beat be interested in straight?

He took his goal very well. And he's entitled to a great celebration. His folks back in Canada must be very proud of him. Clearly Ally and the coaching staff have faith in his emerging ability. It was a tall enough order to come on to the park as a sub and look to make an impact on the game. Plenty of the much more experienced players had huffed and puffed against QP and got nowhere so good for a 17year old to come on and show them how its done. It's early days yet about how much of an impact he can make at Rangers but he's getting chances to play, and its up to Fraser to make the most of them.

What a challenge Ally has to bring on a crop of very young players and blend them into first team football and to instil the will to win right through the entire game no matter how long it takes to score the winning goal and to shoulder the responsibility for doing their part (and more) of moving Rangers back to the very top. A fair chunck of the weight of expectation of Rangers rests on the shoulders and ability of the crop of young players currently getting their first team games. They are proving they are up for the challenge and I applaud them even if there are times when things don't quite go right for them in games.

If your reading Fraser how do u feel??? :lol:

And do we not have a right to freedom of speech???

Listen wee chap you have a right to say what you want and so do I. I don't tell you what to say, so don't bother yer arse telling me! I think he's pish where's the crime??? He's 17, you can legally start a family and work at 16 when you are an adult, yet I can't express my opinion on an adult football player.......wise up sunshine

You do indeed have the right to an opinion Andy as have I. I think he's going to be a star let's start the thread two years from now and see who's right bud.

I remember Bronski Beat's album "The Age of Consent" (it was my girlfriend's - honest!!) had all the details in the sleeve. Not sure if that was for straight or gay though. I think it was gay, and I remember being a wee bit shocked that it was 14 in Denmark

Either way, it was shocking.

Edit: Yeah it was gay - why would Bronski Beat be interested in straight?

Man i never thought id see the day when Jimmy Sommerville made it on to a football forum.

You leave in the morning

With everything you own

In a little black case

Alone on a platform

The wind and the rain

On a sad and lonely face

Mother will never understand

Why you had to leave

But the answers you seek

Will never be found at home

The love that you need

Will never be found at home

Run away, turn away, run away, turn away, run away.

Pushed around and kicked around

Always a lonely boy

You were the one

That they'd talk about around town

As they put you down

And as hard as they would try

They'd hurt to make you cry

But you never cried to them

Just to your soul

No you never cried to them

Just to your soul

Cry , boy, cry...

You leave in the morning

With everything you own

In a little black case

Alone on a platform

The wind and the rain

On a sad and lonely face

£20 quid says young Fraser has never heard of him.

You do indeed have the right to an opinion Andy as have I. I think he's going to be a star let's start the thread two years from now and see who's right bud.

No problem Il put money on it! It's a shame but I just can't see it as for the dude that goes on about stenny I don't play for them I used to at youth level some guy made the comment about stenny out the blue the other day! Rather good guess though lol

No problem Il put money on it! It's a shame but I just can't see it as for the dude that goes on about stenny I don't play for them I used to at youth level some guy made the comment about stenny out the blue the other day! Rather good guess though lol

My opinion is that you are CLUELESS

My opinion is that you are CLUELESS

N your a walloper, but that takes us away from the subject completely and a discussion we can leave till 2013!

And plumber 95% of boys fail to make the grade some are better players than those who do! I myself wasn't any better than those who made but I have watched others fail who we're outstanding, my beat mate played in goals for rangers when we released dorrans at the age of 13 and fuck me me that boy was outstanding even back then! The youth set up needs over hauled

that was then,this is now....and fraser along with others have stepped up and done a job,sure some are better than others but as long as they are in the team ,we should all support them and give them a chance to shine in the future....not every player who gets a deal at youth level is a stand out and some develop in the game later than others as they gain experience