Fraser Aird

jimmy millar

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha how did u know I played for them.... Spy in the camp after 50 odd posts :lol: rangers are my team, now and forever, same with a lot of players we play against

Aye that's right i follow Rangers home and away and i dont have much time to post! 50 posts or not at least i dont slag our players off! If theres a spy in the camps it's you! Where was you today? Greeting that the Gers won with a late winner and a future talent scored!

ryan giggs still cant use his left foot at the age of 39 and he's had a not too terrible career,Arjen Robben canni use his right foot for love nor money either so i'm prepared to reserve my judgment....it could just be a confidence thing, due to his age and being thrown in at the deep end,that he's not using his weaker foot to cross....bit of hard work on the training ground,extra shifts at the excellent facilities we have and he might just learn to use his weaker foot to better effect.....out of curiousity mate,did you ever get a trial for rangers?

ryan giggs still cant use his left foot at the age of 39 and he's had a not too terrible career,Arjen Robben canni use his right foot for love nor money either so i'm prepared to reserve my judgment....it could just be a confidence thing, due to his age and being thrown in at the deep end,that he's not using his weaker foot to cross....bit of hard work on the training ground,extra shifts at the excellent facilities we have and he might just learn to use his weaker foot to better effect.....out of curiousity mate,did you ever get a trial for rangers?

Always the same on this site , someone starts a well done , a pat on the back , a i enjoyed seeing that and all these fucking footballing genuises turn it in to a but what about this but what about that thread, can u folk never just appreciate what we've got?

So fucking negative ............... Ad much rather have wummin at the football than all of this negativity.

It's far too early to pass judgement on Aird,and a 30 minute stint against a team playing in their own stadium with a record crowd isn't going to prove anything one way or another.

Sure his distribution was not good but at least he did something that no other player could do for us today, with a bit of aplomb I might add.

Great finish from the wee guy :pipe:

Another who jumps on the 1 game band wagon,,, what a cock, start watching youth football!! and yes I have seen Arbroath play my mate plays with stenny and another plays with Ayr, also seen him play against hamilton reserves, he's in the same mould as Stephen dobbie! Great touch technique,, u need to learn what makes a footballer.... Bet u loved whylde

Is this because wee Fraser is pish on your wee fifa game, or on Champ Manager ? .... lol ... go play with your joypad ya walloper, I mentioned the 2 games he has started for us, and I think he has only started 2 games, ... both of which he has done well in, and both in leagues above that which we are playing in ... what proof have you got that he won't make the grade, based on the 6 hours of football he has played ... I would love to know, .. and I would also like to know why if your so fucking good at predictions that you've not got a job in the game as a coach ....

Needs a Run in the Team really for anyone to Judge him.

Ive seen him a couple if times whilst not outstanding he has pace and is very direct.

Likes to have a go but needs more Game time and is still very young.

Time will tell with him.

Well done to him today.

Was brilliant against Motherwell and they had no answer for him.

Is this because wee Fraser is pish on your wee fifa game, or on Champ Manager ? .... lol ... go play with your joypad ya walloper, I mentioned the 2 games he has started for us, and I think he has only started 2 games, ... both of which he has done well in, and both in leagues above that which we are playing in ... what proof have you got that he won't make the grade, based on the 6 hours of football he has played ... I would love to know, .. and I would also like to know why if your so fucking good at predictions that you've not got a job in the game as a coach ....

Spot on Sergio.

:lol: sweet dreams

Nae bother wee sacks to many people accepting any old dross he is never a football player! Come back to me when he is 21 playing non league football ya tadger if u or anyone else can't spot that he's mince you don't have a footballing brain.... Fuck me 17 and u can't use yer left foot get a grip ya fucking nonce!

Great how you encourage our young boys!

Dick.

Took his goal well but he is terrible, the amount of times he lost possession and put in terrible crosses in the short time he was on the park???? The next greg whylde mark my words!! he will be a nobody in a few years! Sorry if anyone disagrees but he ain't a footballer we must look to improve the quality of personnel. The result seems to have glossed over a terrible performance.

A bit harsh and ott there dude, the kid was put on to play left side and you could see every time he got the ball he pulled it back to his right foot for the cross so the angle wasn't great. It's one thing coming in off the left to shoot with the right, as was evidenced by his excellent finish for the goal but it is completely different when it comes to crossing the ball from the left with the right foot.

or just look up the emoticon list

Yeah, but I'm assuming he couldn't do that cos he was on an iphone or something

Also, with the emoticons list being java-driven, it's a real pain sometimes, and when the server is slow, forget it.

So knowing a few text equivalents can be handy - if you can spell properly : sherluck:

A bit harsh and ott there dude, the kid was put on to play left side and you could see every time he got the ball he pulled it back to his right foot for the cross so the angle wasn't great. It's one thing coming in off the left to shoot with the right, as was evidenced by his excellent finish for the goal but it is completely different when it comes to crossing the ball from the left with the right foot.

A dnt think theirs that much of a difference, a wud say crossin with the left, from the left is completely different

Also, with the emoticons list being java-driven, it's a real pain sometimes, and when the server is slow, forget it.

So knowing a few text equivalents can be handy - if you can spell properly : sherluck:

i have absolutely no idea what any of this means.

signed

President of the Luddite society

i also dont have an iphone or have ever posted on here from my phone. i'm sure its easy, but like most things, appears that some effort is involved before i can figure out how to do it, so i just gave up.

i also dont have an iphone or have ever posted on here from my phone. i'm sure its easy, but like most things, appears that some effort is involved before i can figure out how to do it, so i just gave up.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of any RM page, you will see a link called "Change Theme"

Click that, select 'RM Mobile', and gasp at how ugly and clunky it is!

Oh and then scroll down again and click "full version" to get back to Niceland.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of any RM page, you will see a link called "Change Theme"

Click that, select 'RM Mobile', and gasp at how ugly and clunky it is!

Oh and then scroll down again and click "full version" to get back to Niceland.

i've done this - it was the signing in that was annoying. although i'm just getting used to the fact that the @ key is above the 2 button and not whereever it is back home