Supporters groups

irish_ranger

Probably similar to why there are so many different parties that try to govern countries. They all want the same thing, but dis agree with each other. Not a member of either although Andy Kerr runs our bus, I dont need anyone speaking on my behalf

Always understood most RSC's who run buses to be members of the Rangers Supporters Association and many have been around for decades. Why can't this be the group that represents the fans. The infrastructure is already in place. Such is technology even an on-line RSC could join.

Or does the idea of one fan's group disrupt too many personal agendas???

Always understood most RSC's who run buses to be members of the Rangers Supporters Association and many have been around for decades. Why can't this be the group that represents the fans. The infrastructure is already in place. Such is technology even an on-line RSC could join.

Or does the idea of one fan's group disrupt too many personal agendas???

our bus has been around for ages and aint in any of the groups mentioned.

Could someone give me an unbiased overview of all the major rangers supporters groups? I'm bemused as to why we have so many...

There are only two official (legally recognised) groups.

1-RSA is the umbrella group of Rangers Supporters Clubs (RSC's) which deals with tickets, travel, .and others issues relating to actually going to games.If you join an RSC you automatically become a member of the RSA.

2- RST are part of the Europe-wide Supporters Trust movement promoting supporter representation/ownership of football clubs. Membership is purely by choice.

TBO and UB are recognised (by the club) groups but unlike the two above have no official legal status. They are involved in creating a better atmosphere at the stadium.

There are other groups such as fanzines and online forums etc but which have no official status.