still no arrests?

mrmojorisin

the only show in town yet again BD?

We are the only show in this sad wee parochial country we call home. These people would be the nonentities they really are without us, that's why they hang on to us like fuckin leeches to keep themselves in the spotlight. But their constant negative mantra directed towards us is coming back to bite their clatty bheggar arses big time ! :sherlock:

We are the only show in this sad wee parochial country we call home. These people would be the nonentities they really are without us, that's why they hang on to us like fuckin leeches to keep themselves in the spotlight. But their constant negative mantra directed towards us is coming back to bite their clatty bheggar arses big time ! :sherlock:

too right BD and my 'mates' that i refuse to talk about football with anymore will get a fucking torrent of abuse when the truth comes out as it surely will.

not if we dont wont them to be and I don't.

I can assure you that I hate the fuckers as much as you probably do but the facts remain that we've been rivals for over a century and this isn't going to change now we're down a few divisions.

Apart from us playing in Europe no other football match really comes close to an old firm match.

The sooner we're back in the top division to put them in their place, the better.