Amy Macdonald: I'm in love with football

I remember hating them, and most of the New Wave stuff (Ramones, Iggy, etc) at the time. They were making a mockery of my beloved prog rock. :(

But I warmed to it eventually, and love it all now. I just wasn't ready for it then.

Going off topic (again), here's another cracker.

Unbelievably this is Chumbawamba - but many many years before tubthumping.

Check out the lyrics too (they're in the "show more" box).

Edit: you need to view it in youtube to see the 'show more' box - but you should do that with all youtube clips in RM anyway, because they load much quicker! - just click the wee youtube icon in bottom right of the video.

Yet again, something i did not know, thanks

But hey you,r getting me sucked in again GB and unfortunately i am not a daytime insomniac, plus the land of nod is a' beckoning,

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again, something i did not know, thanks

But hey you,r getting me sucked in again GB and unfortunately i am not a daytime insomniac, plus the land of nod is a' beckoning,

You mean - here comes my boss again?

Not to worry. I'm for the off too :)

I was actually going to bed ages ago, then somebody PMed me, and I got sucked back in

But it's great having our very own night-time only OT thread, eh? ;)

B B But shes a celebrity (not really only in Scotchland) and we need every celeb going to support us!! Who cares if she brandish's our players rapists or if were playing her boyfriends team she calls the ref a mason...as long as shes a celebrity willing to talk about the Glasgow Rangers (Amy it's just Rangers not Glasgow Rangers)

Is she even a celebrity in Scotland?

I wouldn't care if Obama, Megan Fox and Bear Grylls all came out and said they supported us, they're just people :lol:

Ok BMR, thanks for the enlightenment.

At times i,m stumbling about in ignorance when it comes to a lot of things, this sound like another good band i'll have to check out.

Ah well,with the passage of time ma life seems to become more complicated each day.

Hope you haven't got yersel' involved with any crazed German post-op transsexual through there in Edinburgh.

Two points: 1) Amy's a Bluenose and isn't shy to admit it, so she has my blessings. Anyone that has a problem with that needs their heid zipped back up. 2) Alex Harvey was the Second Coming of Christ. If you missed it, you have my condolences.

Two points: 1) Amy's a Bluenose and isn't shy to admit it, so she has my blessings. Anyone that has a problem with that needs their heid zipped back up. 2) Alex Harvey was the Second Coming of Christ. If you missed it, you have my condolences.

Wait until GB reads the second point, you'll definitely be welcomed as one of the converted

Wait until GB reads the second point, you'll definitely be welcomed as one of the converted

Is it past midnight already?

bagpuss.jpg

I got a call on a rainy monday.

Business was uneasy

So I flipped open a packet of cigarettes

and considered the situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNiAY-AfaK4

Is it past midnight already?

bagpuss.jpg

I got a call on a rainy monday.

Business was uneasy

So I flipped open a packet of cigarettes

and considered the situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNiAY-AfaK4

Aw man, it's too early. I'm afraid i'm just going to have to listen to that.

Where's the headphones?

Wasn't it you who called him "Scotland's Tommy Steele" Del?

He actually won a contest sponsored by the Sunday Mail in '57 to that effect! Aye, bizarre, but it fits right in w/ the man, no? That's where the idea for "Last of the Teenage idols" came from.

He actually won a contest sponsored by the Sunday Mail in '57 to that effect! Aye, bizarre, but it fits right in w/ the man, no? That's where the idea for "Last of the Teenage idols" came from.

I was the winner of the Teenage Idol competition

And I knew in my heart we would never part

And we never will, Alex. Here's to you mate :cheers: