Amy Macdonald: I'm in love with football

She is on fifa news page with an interview talking about football and us. I did n't post the whole interview.

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/news/newsid=1980387/index.html

You mentioned that you are a Rangers fan. What’s your prediction for them this season? How do you think Rangers being relegated to the Scottish Third Division has changed the club?

It has been really difficult. The whole year 2012 wasn’t great for the club and the fans. We had to start again at the very bottom division, and we seem to be doing ok. I am looking forward to the summer and hopefully we get promoted to the Second Division. But it has brought all the fans together. There is a new sense of unity and even in the third division they regularly get attendances close to 50,000 people. For me that is amazing.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends who chucking it up her at the time on who she supports.

She not still married to Lovell? Pretty sure he doesn't play for Rangers yet she says she supports Rangers.

Also before this all kicks off again about the McGregor thing, fuck Allan McGregor. Judas.

Was Amy not involved in the launch of the pink strip and other fund raising for the Rangers charity foundation ?

But still we have people on here telling her to fuck off and calling her a slut :(

My wife gives me dinners, my hole, money for beer and clean clothes.

You should hear what I call her lol