From Dream To Reality

billmcmurdo

To quote the beginning of the speech of another great man.

‘‘I have a dream-----’’

Will this be our escape to freedom from the financial restrictions imposed by the continued membership of a football set up which has limited commercial value?

I can't see the selfish forces at work in scotland letting this happen unfortunately. As soon as any move looked possible they'd move to put obstacles in the way.

However they have put us into a position where we have little to lose in pursuing it and if we have to break the doors down one by one, Charlies the man for it.

It may not be this time round but it's clear a way will be found in the future. I can only imagine how good it would feel to see us leave the parasites behind.

If we do manage to make some headway in this quest, how long til the bad people want to ride on our coat-tails ?

I can't see the selfish forces at work in scotland letting this happen unfortunately. As soon as any move looked possible they'd move to put obstacles in the way.

However they have put us into a position where we have little to lose in pursuing it and if we have to break the doors down one by one, Charlies the man for it.

It may not be this time round but it's clear a way will be found in the future. I can only imagine how good it would feel to see us leave the parasites behind.

If we do manage to make some headway in this quest, how long til the bad people want to ride on our coat-tails ?

Exactly what I am thinking , got put down yesterday for a similar view.