SPL is doing well this year

Johnny Hubbard

Well they couldn't relegate us since we are going to be in the bottom division again next season

I'm guessing they go running to Big Brother (SFA) who would have the power to do something. Presumably they will just make up a punishment for us as usual.

I was thinking that if we delayed payment (as they have with monies owed to us) would that not push them closer to the financial edge?

I am probably being quite fanciful with this notion!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can they fine us? The current business running the club is not the one that would have committed the so-called offences that they are making up. Lord help them if they do find against us and try to take the titles. The big divide that exists now will turn in to the grand canyon of divides from which Scottish football will never recover. It will push the club over the brink and our efforts to court the English leagues will be redoubled. We need to get that done before the Independence thing comes along in 2014 so we are still part of the Union.

They will be working on the "sins of the old company" argument. We, the newco (being honourable), paid the monies owed by the oldco to settle the debts incurred by Whyte and Murray. Now, the way I see it now is that they are chasing us to pay a debt that we don't owe. We have been proven not guilty in the FTTT, and the whole double contracts thing seems a little contrived - especially when Celtic have already admitted and got away with using and EBT with Juninho.

They need to fine us to keep the SPL going until they can force through reconstruction. I just hope that the house of cards comes crashing down around them in the next few weeks.

I'm guessing they go running to Big Brother (SFA) who would have the power to do something. Presumably they will just make up a punishment for us as usual.

I was thinking that if we delayed payment (as they have with monies owed to us) would that not push them closer to the financial edge?

I am probably being quite fanciful with this notion!

It's a good point actually ... just push them over the edge by dragging our feet with the money :pipe:

So LNS says that we are guilty and have to pay a fine or titles or both, does anyone seriously think that we will just say, aye right have a cheque Doncaster ....get real ffs, there would be an appeal, to whom I am not sure, SFA have already tried and found us guilty in the 5 way agreement. So pretty pointless even going there. We could go to CAS, or just take them to a civil court..... It will be 4 or 5 years of battles, not 4 or 5 weeks.

How can they fine us? The current business running the club is not the one that would have committed the so-called offences that they are making up. Lord help them if they do find against us and try to take the titles. The big divide that exists now will turn in to the grand canyon of divides from which Scottish football will never recover. It will push the club over the brink and our efforts to court the English leagues will be redoubled. We need to get that done before the Independence thing comes along in 2014 so we are still part of the Union.

i will personally post a video on rm of me ripping my own balls off and eating them if scotland gets independence in 2014, was a very slim chance when it started, but now has no chance. :7325:

Had we had 'duel contracts' then we would have been found guilty of withholding tax to HMRC but we won the BTC so the Judges deemed that we didn't have duel contracts

"Duel" contracts?

Negotiations involved Murray riding on Frankel, against Kris Boyd on Corto Star, winner takes all, and Tesco are there to pick up the pieces?

We never had dual contracts either. ;)