Henning Berg

Johnny Hubbard

I was thinking on who we done wrong

anybody think we done Hartson wrong............got him on trial a few days, assessed his fitness....then said he had a dodgy knee

all right he's a fat ginga nut who sings IRA songs even though he's welsh

but when we knocked him back I felt he was hard done by

and ,of course, the tima won a watch

Story down here at the time from the Welsh/Swansea lads at work was that he was desperate to sign for us and we were always his scottish team, seemingly part of the Swansea Jack who generally favour us,where as Cardiff favour the dhims.

Unforgiven for the iraoke but i believe if we had got him at the time O'kneel would not have got half the success he did!

Markus Gayle wasnt given a fair crack a the whip either, a far better option than cannigia

Unfortunately for us Marcus Gayle had found religion at the time he signed for us and wasn't a quarter of the the player he was in his prime - he had lost 70% of his aggression.

Unfortunately for us Marcus Gayle had found religion at the time he signed for us and wasn't a quarter of the the player he was in his prime - he had lost 70% of his aggression.

We paid £1M for him, he ha scored something like 35 goals in 200 games for wimbledon. He also went on to play about 200 games after he left us. Never given a fair crack the boy