Henning Berg

Johnny Hubbard

I see.

I was thinking on who we done wrong

anybody think we done Hartson wrong............got him on trial a few days, assessed his fitness....then said he had a dodgy knee

all right he's a fat ginga nut who sings IRA songs even though he's welsh

but when we knocked him back I felt he was hard done by

and ,of course, the tima won a watch

I was thinking on who we done wrong

anybody think we done Hartson wrong............got him on trial a few days, assessed his fitness....then said he had a dodgy knee

all right he's a fat ginga nut who sings IRA songs even though he's welsh

but when we knocked him back I felt he was hard done by

and ,of course, the tima won a watch

Ostenstad was top class till we done him wrong

Ostenstad was top class till we done him wrong

Eddie the Eigal was never in contention...........different story with Berg.....he played several good games at the centre of defence. can't remember the circumstance that Frank de Bore came to us but you'd think Ronald had a hand in it

as for Hartson............well we were the losers on that one

I reckon we also did Alex Ferguson wrong, and Jim Forrest............blaming them for games that went wrong at Hampden and Berwick

both decisions cost us dearly

DeBoer was better

obviously Frank was a better player in his years............but at that time I remember Berg was pretty solid..........can anyone remember the performances Frank put in that season...........I can't to be honest..........I just remember how good Berg was for us

Eddie the Eigal was never in contention...........different story with Berg.....he played several good games at the centre of defence. can't remember the circumstance that Frank de Bore came to us but you'd think Ronald had a hand in it

as for Hartson............well we were the losers on that one

I reckon we also did Alex Ferguson wrong, and Jim Forrest............blaming them for games that went wrong at Hampden and Berwick

both decisions cost us dearly

Hearts ones a fat retard, thank fuck he never played for us. Anyone that would partake in ira songs should never be given any sympathy

No British citizen should join in shite like that. I'm glad he never got anywhere near us

fuckin' scored millions for them did he not

As Archie said to the camera when he picked up those bananas thrown by Celtic supporters at Mark Walters

" I couldn't care if someone was a one eyed hottentot"

neither could I Archie

As Archie said to the camera when he picked up those bananas thrown by Celtic supporters at Mark Walters

neither could I Archie

No he never scored millions. If you want to sympathise with someone who likes a wee iraoke your doing so in the wrong place

neither could I Archie

It looks and sounds more like the fellow would have preferred had Hartson passed his medical as oppossed to the fat git doing mhinger songs does it not ?

Looking back it makes no sense now WHY he DID fail a medical for us tbh ????????????

He came up here a self declared Gers man if memory serves..... anything after that failed meddie..... might just be a hatred out of idiots telling him he wasn't good to play ???

and YET, we signed MANY a player who couldn't stay fit ?????

neither could I Archie

a lot of team knocked hartson back coz of his dodgy knee.

The filth took a gamble on him.

It was the correct decision, even if it did come back to bite us on the arse.

was just thinking where we could have done better...............

He came up here to play for us....... our guys as a few times before made a mess of it all somehow and he did go on to score a right good few for the mhankies right enough.

He'd have did well in a Gers top, that's for sure.

No idea as to WHY he failed his medical yet lots of others didn't yet were missing for large parts of different seasons due to an injury or bad fitness ... weir eh ?