Meeting Wed with Charles Green stadium renaming

bluesbro1976

the meeting is at half seven in the ibrox suite, but must have credentials to get in. two of our bus committee attending so i have asked to be kept informed and i will post bullet points on the issue later preob in new thread so people dont miss whats hapening. prob post abt back of ten.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the meeting is at half seven in the ibrox suite, but must have credentials to get in. two of our bus committee attending so i have asked to be kept informed and i will post bullet points on the issue later preob in new thread so people dont miss whats hapening. prob post abt back of ten.

Good point.

We should probably have an *** Official Updates from Charles Green's Meeting *** Thread, where anyone attending can add their updates.

You fancy starting it before you leave?

meeting at 7 bells mate !! dont be late haha