Barry Ferguson

BF2 winston

Advocaat tried to play attacking football like the dutch played when he was manager of Rangers. that's how you know he's talking shite. We actually had a really good team under Advocaat.

ALL in all............... we never played such good football under any other manager...................... in all the years.

I'm not even saying anything such as this either...... go read.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too MANY wee bitter folk on this forum with little or nothing to agree about................... all you do is want to pick holes in folk............... grow the fuck up.

It's a Rangers Forum....... give opinions and get some................... TOO MANY only wanna argue and shout folk down...... again.... grow-up.

Too many old thinking ftp brigade as well................ grow-up as all you do is get OUR Club into trouble.

STOP acting like 'them' we have NO inferiority complex.............. those that do.............. just leave as we are waaaaay better than that..... We Are Rangers.

Too MANY wee bitter folk on this forum with little or nothing to agree about................... all you do is want to pick holes in folk............... grow the fuck up.

It's a Rangers Forum....... give opinions and get some................... TOO MANY only wanna argue and shout folk down...... again.... grow-up.

Too many old thinking ftp brigade as well................ grow-up as all you do is get OUR Club into trouble.

STOP acting like 'them' we have NO inferiority complex.............. those that do.............. just leave as we are waaaaay better than that..... We Are Rangers.

You're not doing yourself any favours with that post mate.

Let me get rid of the dots before I can make out what you're talking about.

Sounds like you ?

Forget about Barry....... enjoy life..... stop acting daft.

Get some nice positive posting going about RANGERS and quit running folk down...... anyone would think you were in point of fact..... a tarrier.

No one, with pehaps the exception of yourself, thinks im a tarrier. Theres a few people gettin wiffs from you i hear though eh!

Edited my mistake for you know who

there's always room for punctuation.

Thought you were away ?

As to why this would be the case (You're not doing yourself any favours with that post mate.) ..... explain please....

I'm just casually observing now :D

I don't really need to explain do I?

Your post is a rant, with nothing to do with football.

You call other respected posters tarriers (you're not alone in that crime admittedly)

You pontificate and pass judgement on how others should support their team.

You tell people if they don't think like you, then they should leave?

Come on S1lv3r, act like a grown up for fuck sake.

Goodnight again :D

I'm just casually observing now :D

I don't really need to explain do I?

Your post is a rant, with nothing to do with football.

You call other respected posters tarriers (you're not alone in that crime admittedly)

You pontificate and pass judgement on how others should support their team.

You tell people if they don't think like you, then they should leave?

Come on S1lv3r, act like a grown up for fuck sake.

Goodnight again :D

Lol you sound offended........ you're a hand-shaker ?