Advice from my fellow bears

Shootinfishin

I've been asked to start selling off a large collection of football memorabilia on behalf of a deceased estate and would like to help if I can as they trust me.

Trouble is (in my opinion) some of the Rangers pieces are pretty worthless....eg, Lafferty/Naismith/Whittaker signed things......you see my issue?!?

How do you tactfully explain that something the deceased paid good money for or queued in the rain and cold to get signed and spend a lot of money getting framed is now worthless after our clubs were let down by the individuals named who now are pariahs?!

I can't afford to buy up these items myself so caught between a rock etc

Weird that the Rangers items should be easiest for me to sell (probably why I was asked) but more likely much of it will be the hardest to shift.

I'm in a proper quandary

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been asked to start selling off a large collection of football memorabilia on behalf of a deceased estate and would like to help if I can as they trust me.

Trouble is (in my opinion) some of the Rangers pieces are pretty worthless....eg, Lafferty/Naismith/Whittaker signed things......you see my issue?!?

How do you tactfully explain that something the deceased paid good money for or queued in the rain and cold to get signed and spend a lot of money getting framed is now worthless after our clubs were let down by the individuals named who now are pariahs?!

I can't afford to buy up these items myself so caught between a rock etc

Weird that the Rangers items should be easiest for me to sell (probably why I was asked) but more likely much of it will be the hardest to shift.

I'm in a proper quandary

Absolutely reeking.

My old man bought me a shirt signed by the whole squad for Xmas in 2011. Originally planned to get it framed, but the fucking thing is worthless now as signed by all the traiters. Have a mind to through the thing in the trash, what a sickner !!

I got one for my 40th birthday but the only undesirable Sig is whittakers .it has all the players who transferred over ( goian, edu ,boca ,jig ,Alexander ) and jela .my arse I would chuck it just cos of shittikers Sig though .