STV link 140yrs

Rupret

Why did they have to include negrie the guy who cost us 10iar :anguish:

Liked the one with tiny Warton with slim Jim and wee Tam :D

I recon Negri would have been the best striker ever with us had he not succumbed to that ear infection, it killed his career.

Big Tiny Warton eh ...lol A tall dude and a great Rangers man :7325:

I recon Negri would have been the best striker ever with us had he not succumbed to that ear infection, it killed his career.

My old man was at school with Warton and hated him. Said he was a big bully even back then. :)

My Father worked with Tiny Wharton in Stewarts & Lloyds(?). I don't recall him saying anything bad about him.

He refereed when Scotland died for football, crowds were enormous and atmosphere was unbridled.

The demise of the game in this country is unbelievable really.

My Father worked with Tiny Wharton in Stewarts & Lloyds(?). I don't recall him saying anything bad about him.

He refereed when Scotland died for football, crowds were enormous and atmosphere was unbridled.

The demise of the game in this country is unbelievable really.

Indeed and full of haters. (I hate the sfa and think it should be disbandoned)

the same ref that cost us many a defeat to beggars .Ahem not a bear for me

A cracking link, for those that have not visited the page, give it a go, a photo for everyone

http://sport.stv.tv/...rate-140-years/

That was excellent. I saved this thread in my stored tabs. It's a great way of keeping something for the future when you don't have enough time read it initially.

Yeah, playing squash with Sergio Porrini's wife. Or something like that...

it happened in the livingwell gym when he was playing against sergio porrini , Negri recieved a terrible eye injury that resulted in a detached retina . He took.advice from italian doctors instead of dr. Cruikshanks on his recovery . 3 months after the injury he was still getting flashing in his eye which is a sign the retina has not fully healed and any head knock can result in loss of sight . Archie knox was the main instigator in pressuring him back into the team which upset negri as advice from his own doctors was conflicting from Rangers doctors . It was downhill from then on and 10 in a row was lost , oh ! and the day after it , livingwell decide to put a sign up saying " goggles must be worn on squash courts at all times ".... A bit fuckin late for that !!