Rangers Hit Back - And It's About Time!

billmcmurdo

No, I think you'll find it's a team called Juventus. They're the institutional Italian club aptly nicknamed ' the grand old lady'.

They too have been subjected to mindless hatred from all quarters of Italy and for the past few years have been kicked and maimed by all.

But..... They are back, new team, top of the league and faced with easily the the best draw in the last 16. And they will be training at Auchenhowie!

It'll be nip and tuck at the Big Jock Knew Camp next week but I guarantee you they will rip that lot apart in Turin

Watch and enjoy!

Good blog Bill (tu) i hope these media men who are weary of the mhanky influence in Scottish papers speak out soon as the tide only seems to be going one way at the moment, it is crazy that Rangers have to release statement after statement every time a bill is disputed, or paid or whatever. A little action from the people you speak of, could go a long way towards redressing the clear imbalance of reporting on all matters Rangers.

LOL ...

You know it's BiG JUVE Knew ..

Are you speaking in code? Is that who he means? Juventus?

They humiliated us not once but twice. 4-1 and 4-0. Always remember Alec Cleland being done by Del Piero at the corner flag and chopping him. The full-back Torricelli was superb in both games too.

No, I think you'll find it's a team called Juventus. They're the institutional Italian club aptly nicknamed ' the grand old lady'.

They too have been subjected to mindless hatred from all quarters of Italy and for the past few years have been kicked and maimed by all.

But..... They are back, new team, top of the league and faced with easily the the best draw in the last 16. And they will be training at Auchenhowie!

It'll be nip and tuck at the Big Jock Knew Camp next week but I guarantee you they will rip that lot apart in Turin

Watch and enjoy!

They humiliated us not once but twice. 4-1 and 4-0. Always remember Alec Cleland being done by Del Piero at the corner flag and chopping him. The full-back Torricelli was superb in both games too.

Sorry Bro, I though it was obvious who he meant, but when I read it again ... it wasn't .. I was right though ... Forza Juve...

and I agree with you .. they did give us a bit of a doing, I was at the Ibrox game, they were brilliant that day, in both legs they were just to good for us, to be honest.

It would only take one of these scum newspapers or bloggers to be sued by Rangers, to stop the persistant bile and lies being told.

They think thats never going to happen, hence the reason they spout all sorts of shit about us. They've had free reign to mock us for years.

When it hits their pocket, it will stop. The sooner the better.

We ran them ragged at Ibrox when Greig was manager , in the European Cup.

It would only take one of these scum newspapers or bloggers to be sued by Rangers, to stop the persistant bile and lies being told.

They think thats never going to happen, hence the reason they spout all sorts of shit about us. They've had free reign to mock us for years.

When it hits their pocket, it will stop. The sooner the better.

I agree that it would take that, but you need to find the specific thing to sue them for.

Sorry Bro, I though it was obvious who he meant, but when I read it again ... it wasn't .. I was right though ... Forza Juve...

and I agree with you .. they did give us a bit of a doing, I was at the Ibrox game, they were brilliant that day, in both legs they were just to good for us, to be honest.

Their current manager scored against us also... He has more hair now than he did then, the bastard... Funny that!

We ran them ragged at Ibrox when Greig was manager , in the European Cup.

I have heard of this but sadly it was before my time.

I only had the crumb of a Richard Gough consolation goal.

In our defence though, for two years running we had the cream of Europe in our groups.

Ajax, Dortmund and Juventus... in the years where they were either winning or reaching the finals.

Am I perhaps right in thinking that the year Dortmund won the thing we were the only team they couldn't beat? Two 2-2 draws if I remember correctly. I hope I am right as I got a photo taken outside 'Signal Iduna Park' or whatever the are calling it now holding up two fingers on each hand.

I have heard of this but sadly it was before my time.

I only had the crumb of a Richard Gough consolation goal.

In our defence though, for two years running we had the cream of Europe in our groups.

Ajax, Dortmund and Juventus... in the years where they were either winning or reaching the finals.

Am I perhaps right in thinking that the year Dortmund won the thing we were the only team they couldn't beat? Two 2-2 draws if I remember correctly. I hope I am right as I got a photo taken outside 'Signal Iduna Park' or whatever the are calling it now holding up two fingers on each hand.

Remeber 2-2 against them........the one I prefer to remember was back in the season 66/67 when they as holders of the ECWC , they beat Liverpool at Hampden in the final and we beat them 2-1 at Ibrox in the first game, their goal has a joke as the player think is was Ziggy Heldt (spelling) played in the World Cup final and sure Luther Emmerch also played for Dorutmund , anyway he was off the park behind the byeline when the ball rolled out and he jumped back on and he scored..............The return game was a fantastic defensive performance with Norrie Martin playing a blinder....0-0 and we went through. Also recall Norrie goign down injured and a Rangers fans in raincoat ran on the the park to make sure he was ok.......the geman cops had alsatians behind the goal and they went mad.................we lost the final that year to Bayern.

Remeber 2-2 against them........the one I prefer to remember was back in the season 66/67 when they as holders of the ECWC , they beat Liverpool at Hampden in the final and we beat them 2-1 at Ibrox in the first game, their goal has a joke as the player think is was Ziggy Heldt (spelling) played in the World Cup final and sure Luther Emmerch also played for Dorutmund , anyway he was off the park behind the byeline when the ball rolled out and he jumped back on and he scored..............The return game was a fantastic defensive performance with Norrie Martin playing a blinder....0-0 and we went through. Also recall Norrie goign down injured and a Rangers fans in raincoat ran on the the park to make sure he was ok.......the geman cops had alsatians behind the goal and they went mad.................we lost the final that year to Bayern.

I knew about the final... the rest was tremendous knowledge ED.

Danke mein Freund. (tu)