Request for Anton video

Hairy Rz

Does anyone have a video of Anton Rogan punching the ball and giving us a penalty at Ibrox?

I'm sure I once had it on video

If memory serves Andy Gray on commentary..

"You can't do that in your own six yard box and hope to get away with it, what was he thinking?"

Then Anton in a huff

I may be wrong as I haven't been able to track it down

Watching this reminds me of how mindblowing the east enclosure was when it was standing only and packed.The only game my Beloved Mum ever picked me up after the game and for those reasons i will never forget this special day

Did you stay for the full match this time?

Wee Mo always played with his socks rolled right down as well... what would the RM Fashion Polis have to say about that I wonder!

I did actually like the blue socks... and the red ones from the CR Smith top before it. Think it was Souness who had a say in the colours of both sets of foot-hosiery.

McCoist and Johnston up front together... :drool: The best two Scottish strikers of their generation... and their movement is superb too.

It should put to bed the myth that Ally was simply a poacher. He definitely had much, much more to his all round game... AND he managed to break goalscoring records while being a team player. Simply Super.

Here is a very interesting graphic that it took me ages to find again (thanks to the Football Ramble).

mccoist_goals_01.jpg

Totally agree mate...

His delivery for Drinkell's header in the 5-1 game... whipped in with total accuracy. Fantastic winger who could actually cross a ball.

That's the exact goal I thought about when I posted that!

Extended highlights here,That goal is from 5 mins onwards on the second video.