Move on now nothing to see here

Thermopylae

You are linking it to a newspaper report while saying it was hushed up? Worst job I've ever seen of hushing something up in that case.

It was given nothing like the attention given to the singing at the Berwick match yet, as Thermo says, it was a lot worse than what happened yesterday.

It was given nothing like the attention given to the singing at the Berwick match yet, as Thermo says, it was a lot worse than what happened yesterday.

What attention so far has yesterdays signing been given? It's made the papers, so did the incident thermo posted did it not?

What attention so far has yesterdays signing been given? It's made the papers, so did the incident thermo posted did it not?

Yesterday's singing was reported on the telly (it made the BBC news) and was debated ad nauseam on the radio as well as making the papers. By way of contrast, the much more serious misconduct of Septic fans at Dens Park was given comparatively little attention by the media.

Yesterday's singing was reported on the telly (it made the BBC news) and was debated ad nauseam on the radio as well as making the papers. By way of contrast, the much more serious misconduct of Septic fans at Dens Park was given comparatively little attention by the media.

The arseholes at Dens park was breaking news on SSN at the time. I don't listen to any of the radio phone ins but I'm sure it was on there too.

The arseholes at Dens park was breaking news on SSN at the time. I don't listen to any of the radio phone ins but I'm sure it was on there too.

It was quietly mentioned and quickly forgotten about, which seems to be par for the course for incidents involving Celtic fans. There's a lack of balance in the media when it comes to reports about our club and its fans when compared to other clubs. Maybe you don't see it that way, though.

It was quietly mentioned and quickly forgotten about, which seems to be par for the course for incidents involving Celtic fans. There's a lack of balance in the media when it comes to reports about our club and its fans when compared to other clubs. Maybe you don't see it that way, though.

I'm not saying that at times the media in Scotland does seem to hammer us, however the points you are making simply aren't true. It wasn't quickly forgotten it was breaking news on SSN, I don't think yesterdays signing was. I can understand peoples frustration but you can't just change things to make it sound better for us or worse for them. Deal in facts! The fact is they had fans that acted like cunts, it did get reported and was all over the press, why say it wasn't?

You are linking it to a newspaper report while saying it was hushed up? Worst job I've ever seen of hushing something up in that case.

Come on the whole open line on clyde last night was taken up with the songs that Rangers sing where as the riot at Dens a couple of months ago was only mentioned in passing