Best place to sit at ibrox for a first timer

For the best view, Club Deck (although the atmosphere is sometimes dead)

For atmosphere and a decent view, BF1-5

Got 2 in the bf5, im sure he will love it, surprised rangers dont do pre/post match tours, i know itl be pretty busy on match days but im sure people would pay well for a pre match tour or post with an autograph session thrown in?

If you are only in Glasgow for the game its shit that tou can't do a tour on the same day

look we were all first timers at one time or another, so we know how he feels.

you have to take into consideration the nervousness and insecurity that we all have the first time.

and you don't want him to be getting too excited and it's all over before it starts - it happens y'know if your not careful. so make sure your choice allows him to savour it all, ensuring he will cum again.

so while bogtrotters has got the best seat and he'd marvel at the quality of technique on display i think it would be far too much for a first timer and may traumatize him. :)

look we were all first timers at one time or another, so we know how he feels.

you have to take into consideration the nervousness and insecurity that we all have the first time.

and you don't want him to be getting too excited and it's all over before it starts - it happens y'know if your not careful. so make sure your choice allows him to savour it all, ensuring he will cum again.

so while bogtrotters has got the best seat and he'd marvel at the quality of technique on display i think it would be far too much for a first timer and may traumatize him. :)

I think if I was going myself I would of tried to get in bf1 but I dont think it would be fair to take a first timer in there as he's a pretty quiet guy bit if he likes it I think il try n get him tickets for bf1 next time.

Got our tickets now in BF5 so thanks for your help guys

I would agree with west enclosure or if you can get tickets lower front of the west main stand as that way you can be close to the source of most of the singing. If it's football you want most Rangers goals are scored second half at the Copland road end so maybe you want to be there.

Front of the club deck are great seats but hard to get.