Is Thursday still D Day?

It's widely expected to be Thursday when LNS comes back with a verdict.

Pretty sure if we had lost the pro-sellik internet bampots would have leaked it by now as no doubt harper macleod would passing info on to these clowns.

The fact that the mHedia have more or less kept quite about this over the last few weeks makes me think our case was pretty solid.

Could be a huge few days in Scottish football coming up imho.

Remember these same obsessed cretins predicted with certainty that we had lost FTTT and were going to be landed with a bill of £18m.

Mentally Phil gave these predictions a week before it came out we had essentially won our case.

I wouldn't read too much into anything they say, or don't say as is the case here.

I firmly believe that the aim to strip us of titles is an irreversable one for the bheasts and their men within the SPL and SFA (and I suspect the indipendant panel)

We will have to fight this in the courts imo

Remember these same obsessed cretins predicted with certainty that we had lost FTTT and were going to be landed with a bill of £18m.

Mentally Phil gave these predictions a week before it came out we had essentially won our case.

I wouldn't read too much into anything they say, or don't say as is the case here.

I firmly believe that the aim to strip us of titles is an irreversable one for the bheasts and their men within the SPL and SFA (and I suspect the indipendant panel)

We will have to fight this in the courts imo

They can only strip us of titles if they find us guilty and the FTT blew away most of the spl's case.

99% of the EBT's were loans not pay makes no difference if we declared them or not.

As i've written before this case is now down to 5 players over an 11 year period, and all these players contract were declared.

Rangers won't be stripped of any titles, we will maybe get fined on some trumped up charge and the spl will claim the money they stole from us (£2m) was a fine.

Doncaster said last week we will find out what happend to that money after LNS comes out with a verdict.

They can only strip us of titles if they find us guilty and the FTT blew away most of the spl's case.

99% of the EBT's were loans not pay makes no difference if we declared them or not.

As i've written before this case is now down to 5 players over an 11 year period, and all these players contract were declared.

Rangers won't be stripped of any titles, we will maybe get a fined on some trumped up charge and the spl will claim the money they stole from us (£2m) was a fine.

Doncaster said last week we will find out what happend to that money after LNS comes out with a verdict.

I hope you are correct but I'm adopting a fear for the worse hope for the best mentality over this.

The corrupt cabal have already proved that they are willing to work outwith their rules and using blackmail if necessary.

I hope you are correct but I'm adopting a fear for the worse hope for the best mentality over this.

The corrupt cabal have already proved that they are willing to work outwith their rules and using blackmail if necessary.

As much as liewell and co want to strip Rangers of titles for non declaration of payments to players they can't after the Juninho case was swept under the carpet.

"Celtic confirmed that it established one EBT scheme in April 2005, which BBC Scotland understands was for the benefit of the Brazilian midfielder Juninho Paulista. The scheme was worth £765,000 but the club did not declare the trust payment to the Scottish Football Association or the Scottish Premier League"

Can't see how they could justify any title stripping after turning a blind eye to the above.

As much as liewell and co want to strip Rangers of titles for non declaration of payments to players they can't after the Juninho case was swept under the carpet.

"Celtic confirmed that it established one EBT scheme in April 2005, which BBC Scotland understands was for the benefit of the Brazilian midfielder Juninho Paulista. The scheme was worth £765,000 but the club did not declare the trust payment to the Scottish Football Association or the Scottish Premier League"

Can't see how they could justify any title stripping after turning a blind eye to the above.

Again I hope you are correct but I certainly wont be counting my chickens, especially on this issue.

Was the accounts for the SPL not meant to be published as well.

Seems to be a slight misunderstanding here. The 28th is the FINAL day they can lodge the accounts without incurring a fine. Normally those accounts are lodged in September or October - so this year there appears to be a major problem with them.

If you remember back to Rangers last season, their auditors were refusing to sign their section of the accounts. Now my own opinion the same thing is happening with the SPL and they are also having problems with the auditors.

Again, my own opinion, the source of this could well be the £2.9M (Rangers prize money) the SPL Ltd did not pay to Rangers but instead distributed to the other SPL clubs in the usual prize money ratio (ie Celtic getting the most of Rangers money). Maybe the auditors think legally this money should have gone to the creditors of Rangers (oldco) and at some point BDO may make a legal challenge for this money. Who knows, one thing is sure - there is a problem.

Seems to be a slight misunderstanding here. The 28th is the FINAL day they can lodge the accounts without incurring a fine. Normally those accounts are lodged in September or October - so this year there appears to be a major problem with them.

If you remember back to Rangers last season, their auditors were refusing to sign their section of the accounts. Now my own opinion the same thing is happening with the SPL and they are also having problems with the auditors.

Again, my own opinion, the source of this could well be the £2.9M (Rangers prize money) the SPL Ltd did not pay to Rangers but instead distributed to the other SPL clubs in the usual prize money ratio (ie Celtic getting the most of Rangers money). Maybe the auditors think legally this money should have gone to the creditors of Rangers (oldco) and at some point BDO may make a legal challenge for this money. Who knows, one thing is sure - there is a problem.

Hope you're right.

I completely agree. I imagine the auditors have taken legal advice on this an have concluded as a minimum a provision is needed for a potential future payment of £2m.

There would also be an explanatory note setting out what and why.

I doubt going concern would be an issue which is the other obvious hold up. The potential for no TV contract is very real but I assume the lost revenue woul just mean a reduction in the prize money distributed

I doubt going concern would be an issue which is the other obvious hold up.

I disagree. If the £2.9M is an issue I think going concern could also be an issue as that £2.9M was probably used to bail out the clubs earlier in the season.