The photos with the fans all holding up one trainer

pcbear

they think they are ultras...

They are, the ultra movement was never established to be a gang of hooligans, simply about supporting your team in its purest form.

As the casual scene emerged the two intertwined across the continent while on these shores it remained a 'kick their fucking heads in' scene.

Supporter groups emerging here are often ridiculed as wanna be ultras but adding colour, singing non stop etc is essentially what the ultra movement was all about at the beginning.

Why people take offense at supporters calling themselves ultras bemuses me.

edit: Forgot to add that if You believe its because they think they're better than you then I suggest you drop your insecurities. BF1 section all have family and friends dotted all over Ibrox so they're hardly going to think that way. They simply want a different experience from the football than others might.

Not my bag either but I will say I was grateful that they gave the sheep who exited Ibrox underground a right Royal doing.

People keep going on about the next old firm game being a riot, I think the next Aberdeen game will be 10x worse. Scummiest team on the planet

People keep going on about the next old firm game being a riot, I think the next Aberdeen game will be 10x worse. Scummiest team on the planet

There's little or no casual action when we meet the bheasts. They know if anything was organised they'd get their bollocks toed.

Aberdeen are more game, was a bold move what they done but from what I know they didn't know the ICF knew their plans.

Exit Ibrox underground - taunt for all of 5 seconds - Get head kicked in and a few of your lads lifted :lol: