Big Jig McCulloch

Glad to see the big man back,now what i would like to know is,who actually knows the true reason he got the nickname jig?

I would hope its a question that could get put to the big man on rangerstv or something.I have heard many people tell me all sorts of storys,like hes the final peice of the jigsaw,to hes a bit of a mover at the disco,Hope we can put this question to him on rangerstv :mcculloch:

Yeah as you guys say i have heard lots of diffrent storys,we need to get him on rangers tv and asked under oath,what is the real meaning behind it.

We have waited years too find out,we deserve and answer!!

What are the different stories people have heard?

Well theres the 1 about when he was at motherwell that he was the final piece of the jigsaw theres the 1 that he is the best dancer out there,ive even heard the 1 that he used to love the fresh prince of bel air and then after the getting jiggy with it came out, he used to dance to it like a man possessed.

Well theres the 1 about when he was at motherwell that he was the final piece of the jigsaw theres the 1 that he is the best dancer out there,ive even heard the 1 that he used to love the fresh prince of bel air and then after the getting jiggy with it came out, he used to dance to it like a man possessed.

Hahaha, i'd love to see him getting jiggy ;D