£7m loss so far

Thanks for clearing that up

well it needs said instead of your sorts constantly going on about ally getting to fuck, it's what your type thrive off and someone needs to tell you to piss off, you pick your threads I'll give u that.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing I don't get is how the £7M difference in costs/revenue was covered. We didn't go into debt to fund the loss so who paid up?

Principally season ticket money, (slightly less than) half of which gets carried forward into the second half of the year's profit and loss account.

Considering what we've been through this year, I'd expect losses like this. I have to say I don't know how, or why they can say we've make a loss and a profit of £9million at the same time.

Don't knock it, keeps us in a job!

Interesting stat - net assets at 31 December 2012:

Rangers £66m

Celtic £48m

It took 8 months for the blue two-thirds to overtake the mhanks.

Excuse my saddening lack of knowledge on even the term "net assets" but what does this entail?

Also, thanks for taking the time to explain what's in the accounts in simple terms. Really appreciated.

well it needs said instead of your sorts constantly going on about ally getting to fuck, it's what your type thrive off and someone needs to tell you to piss off, you pick your threads I'll give u that.

I am perfectly aware we have a Manager

Is he getting the best out of the 2nd highest paid team in Scotland? Has he signed the right players?

You going to tell me has?

Sorry but I would like to see a breakdown of operating expenses.£15.7m v £22m previously still seems too high. I get that some savings take time but it just instinctively seems high.

Our operating costs have always seemed high to many of us. I have detailed numbers for 2010 and 2009 (don't ask) showing our annual admin costs plus non-football wages to be around £11m, and our direct costs (again excluding player wages) of £7m. We may have reduced these (hopefully) but they will still be a relatively high figures, probably >£8m for the 6 months?

I am perfectly aware we have a Manager

Is he getting the best out of the 2nd highest paid team in Scotland? Has he signed the right players?

You going to tell me has?

hahahaha keep showing yourself up.

To many resident ally HATERS on this forum.

Excuse my saddening lack of knowledge on even the term "net assets" but what does this entail?

Basically what the balance sheet says the 'worth' of the company is in accounting terms.

So you can't answer then?

You're the one showing yourself up.

what answer summit that has been discussed over and over and over with the same people who don't accept any explanation at all without resorting to head in the sand and the likes. You have been over this upteen times with many posters. Your agenda is tiresome.

Can someone just confirm this for me please?

Of the £7m loss, is a lot of that based on purchasing the edminston club, the land around Ibrox and paying football debt, i.e wallace, signing templeton etc etc.

If I'm correct with that, how much loss would we have made if we hadn't paid this money?

No the football debts are part of the £16.7m of one offs. They are not therefore a factor in the operating loss.

As I said above, some are and some aren't. Some of the amortisation of players (Wallace, Templeton etc) that we still have and which formed part of our 'football debts' is included in operating loss. Also, operating expenses will always include some one-offs to do with a business transfer that aren't necessarily easy to separately identify and so can't be shown as non-recurring.

part of the loss will be due to the away games in SFL3 where we pay out more in wages than we take from our share of gate receipts - i imagine this would be substantial over the length of the season. Things will improve as we work our way up through the leagues.

Can someone just confirm this for me please?

Of the £7m loss, is a lot of that based on purchasing the edminston club, the land around Ibrox and paying football debt, i.e wallace, signing templeton etc etc.

If I'm correct with that, how much loss would we have made if we hadn't paid this money?

None of the loss is to do with Edmiston House or land, despite what someone said above. A (small) part of the loss (maybe <£0.5m) is to do with Wallace and Templeton costs being amortised.

what answer summit that has been discussed over and over and over with the same people who don't accept any explanation at all without resorting to head in the sand and the likes. You have been over this upteen times with many posters. Your agenda is tiresome.

The onlu Agenda is for Rangers to be as good as they can be.

Not to question the manager is quite immature and very curious considering how we have played this season.

But you not answering my question clears things up fine for me. Thanks

None of the loss is to do with Edmiston House or land, despite what someone said above. A (small) part of the loss (maybe <£0.5m) is to do with Wallace and Templeton costs being amortised.

How the hell can we lose £7m in 6 months. I mean I'm no financial expert, but surely that's not right and worrying?

The onlu Agenda is for Rangers to be as good as they can be.

Not to question the manager is quite immature and very curious considering how we have played this season.

But you not answering my question clears things up fine for me. Thanks

iv answered like many lots of times and you know it, the only thing is you are only of one opinion, get ally out, and I'm sure it's not in such a nice way you express that thought in your own company.

Is ally getting the best out of them lol. Well we are way ahead, then you will mention our wages etc and his purchases when you yourself can't say what players are earning and the reasoning behind certain player purchases. So is thr really a point. Since that's your argument I'll have the breakdown in wages please, what all players earn, and yhe intricacies of each purchase.

Then we can talk.

i also note the report says the overall share captial was £35.2M but cash in bank is now £21.2M. Anyone care to guess how the £14M was spent?

Initial investment of 5.5m would have gone towards D&P for acquisition of assets. Operational costs during summer with zero income would have put a dent into it too.

iv answered like many lots of times and you know it, the only thing is you are only of one opinion, get ally out, and I'm sure it's not in such a nice way you express that thought in your own company.

Is ally getting the best out of them lol. Well we are way ahead, then you will mention our wages etc and his purchases when you yourself can't say what players are earning and the reasoning behind certain player purchases. So is thr really a point. Since that's your argument I'll have the breakdown in wages please, what all players earn, and yhe intricacies of each purchase.

Then we can talk.

Are you disputing we have the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland?

Anyone I speak to about Ally I say the same thing. Love the Guy. Legend as a Player. Held us together at our most difficult time. As a Manager? Don't rate him. That's it.

Then we can talk.

Are you disputing we have the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland?

Anyone I speak to about Ally I say the same thing. Love the Guy. Legend as a Player. Held us together at our most difficult time. As a Manager? Don't rate him. That's it.