Elgin vs QP Tonight

Shuggy

If my calculations are correct, if Queen's Park fail to take all points away to Elgin tonight, then Rangers can wrap the league up at home to Stirling on the 23rd with three successive victories (Annan (H), Elgin (A), Stirling (H)).

It's 3 weeks away. If they were going to postpone or move it they would have done already, surely.

We can't request a postponement until the international squads are announced, I believe.

I think it'll be won at Elgin as well.

We can't request a postponement until the international squads are announced, I believe.

I think it'll be won at Elgin as well.

Hope not. Was planning to come up for the party on 23rd.

Changed my mind, Come on Queens Park. Come on Queens Park.

Simple question with out people going on to other things.

Are Queens park playing Elgin tonight? If Elgin or draw do we win the league on Saturday?

No politician answers now.

Check the league and add it up yourself. Go on to the toes poking through your socks if you run out of fingers.

"That game may be postponed as internationals are that weekend" What i was meaning by that is, why would Queens park and Elgin get postponed because of internationals?

Yeah, the Rangers game the OP was referring to in his discussion about us winning the league.

hope its not won at Elgin as tickets are still tight for this, though if QP win tonight and on Saturday we cant win it at Elgin

It will defo be Elgin mate , purely because its the only game ive not been to this year and i better get a ticket for this one ! so knowing my luck itll be the one to win the title to make tickets even harder to get lol.

I had a long weekend off and a ticket foe the first game before they fucked it up !