Sandaza and fans

Not sure what you're getting at? Are you agreeing with me? Are you saying Ally is to blame? Is it the traing at MP? Anyway if I could have only one replaced it would be McCoist.

I'm suggesting the player is massively under performing. As a lot of them are, I don't see how Ally can get the blame for the players not doing the basics right. And choosing Sandaza over McCoist is a strange one.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandaza looks clueless a lot of the time, but I think there are a few reasons why. He's not finding his place in this team (we are not a solid unit with a good system), his confidence is severely lacking, plus the injuries and pressure on him. Mon big man. Even if it takes him ages I'm still backing him to come good (unless he gets punted in the summer, can't see it though)

I'm suggesting the player is massively under performing. As a lot of them are, I don't see how Ally can get the blame for the players not doing the basics right. And choosing Sandaza over McCoist is a strange one.

Ok get you now. IMO we need a new manager that's why I said McCoist would go first.

• 10 months later...

Saw a donkey pic on my callender and thought of our very own Fran San.

Wonder what bins he's collecting these days?

Barry Ferguson is looking to swoop for Fran San they need extra income and hiring him out to the pleasure beach to give the children donkey rides is just the ticket.