Still love this guy and his attitude!

shandogg

Whatever happened to Negri? You could see even back then his goal celebrations get tamer week by week until he just gave up?

Negri was a guy who had talent but took absolutely no joy in his football.

Truly a shame, his goal against Dundee United when he lobbed Dykstra was top class (and he got 4more in the game).

with people like sandaza not being interested and kyle claiming 85K for 3 games work isnt a lot of money. I just have tok at the way this guy played football and you can tell he absolutely loved pulling the jersey on.

For me the best all round striker i have seen wearing a blue jersey. Had it all at his peak and it was only the prat Kahn that stopped him being one of the greats.

I am of course talking about Michael Mols!!!!

can someone post the video from the link up above, cheers.

Met him and his wife on a flight to the 'Dam not long after his injury.He was a charming and lovely guy,and told us he loved the Rangers.So sad that he never recovered his form.

And I do blame Khan,fucking dick.

Negri was amaing for us before he threw the toys out the Pram. Probably even better than Mols.

Great video, horrendous music (can't hear the end of the interview).

Negri is, quite simply, the best finisher we have ever had.

Negri was great for half a season, but unlike Mols his attitude was a bit off. Negri never really knew what he had or what he could gain from scoring goals for the light blue legions at ibrox. Sadly it was his attitude in the end that stopped him achieving greatness but ability wise as a goalscorer he already had it.

This might sound daft but since Mols the only other player we have had that got me excited when on the ball was wee sone aluko. Thought he was the type of player that played for the crowd and the fans gave him that buzz.