RM Sponsors - AUCHENHOWIE TRIP - NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED

govanblue

I take your points, but let's be honest:

1. It might not be our fault that he tweeted what he tweeted, but he's the player we have for good or ill.

2. Darren's comments have (in my opinion) been blown out of proportion. Let's review your and my last thousand posts and see if we've been squeaky clean throughout ;)

3. Are there any players out there who haven't said something a bit annoying over the last season?

4. There's technically nothing to miss out on because unlike this season, the trip to Auchenhowie is not being offered as an incentive to donate

5. If any member refused a chance to take their kid to Auchenhowie just because of that tweet, well, I pity them their small-mindedness, and feel sorry for their kid :D

I'm just looking for a way to avoid disappointing two young Bears, but these are just my opinions and suggestions, and nothing has been decided. We'll see what others think. (tu)

Darren represents Rangers and the supporters help pay his wages and he took the piss out of these fans, you and I just post on a messageboard so have no need to be squeaky clean ;)

If the set-up's changing fair enough.

Cant it be staggered like 2 kids go in for a bit then swop over and no-one misses out?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant it be staggered like 2 kids go in for a bit then swop over and no-one misses out?

Unfortunately not. I asked if we could have more than two, because we're representing hundreds of members, but the Sponsorship Team wouldn't be swayed :(

But I'm being swayed by your argument a bit, and am no longer convinced my solution is the right one. ;)

Let's see if we can get more input. The good thing is that right now, we only have to decide this year's two people - we can take our time deciding what to do for next year.