RM Sponsors - AUCHENHOWIE TRIP - NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED

govanblue

I may well have to if nobody else is interested, or if I fear for Darren's safety ;)

But I thought this would be a great opportunity for someone to take their kid along - the kid would surely get more out of it than any of us.

Yea that's a good point.

Is anyone willing to take AlBear85 though?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may well have to if nobody else is interested, or if I fear for Darren's safety ;)

But I thought this would be a great opportunity for someone to take their kid along - the kid would surely get more out of it than any of us.

Tuesday the 16th will be a school day so I hope you're not suggesting folk should keep their kids off school now are you? :matron:

Give it to the charity foundation on my behalf please. I have no wish to be involved in sponsoring this player, simply.

OK. Sorry to lose you, but respect your decision.

Your £9.41 (£10 minus PayPal fee) will be transferred to the RM coffers, to go to the next RM charity donation (tu)

OK. Sorry to lose you, but respect your decision.

Your £9.41 (£10 minus PayPal fee) will be transferred to the RM coffers, to go to the next RM charity donation (tu)

I did not ask for it to be added towards any further donation. Still, i guess i will have to accept it has been without any proof.

I did not ask for it to be added towards any further donation. Still, i guess i will have to accept it has been without any proof.

I think you've misunderstood me.

Your donation has been taken out of the RM Sponsors' Fund, and has been transferred to the RM Charity Foundation (as you requested) - this charity fund has nothing to do with the Sponsors' Fund - it's the RM account that makes donations to Erskine, Former Players Benevolent Fund etc, as in this thread...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=244497&hl=%2Bcharity+%2Bformer+%2Bplayers+%2Bbenevolent

I will ask bluepeter to PM you to confirm that this has happened (tu)

For anyone else who may be miffed with Darren Cole (rightly or wrongly) - you should be aware that we don't really sponsor Darren Cole - our money went to Rangers Football Club, for them to spend as they see fit. They just stick our logo below Darren Cole's mugshot to make us feel good (tu)

Your donation has been taken out of the RM Sponsors' Fund, and has been transferred to the RM Charity Foundation (as you requested) - this charity fund has nothing to do with the Sponsors' Fund - it's the RM account that makes donations to Erskine, Former Players Benevolent Fund etc, as in this thread...

http://forum.rangers...ers +benevolent

http://forum.rangers...ers +benevolent

I asked for it to be given to the Charity foundation ie the official one. I think you may have misunderstood me.

Just told our kid there about this he said that's ok I wil get off school anyway, he's confident. About getting the day off school that is. .

So you're in pole position BTATR - (tu) but if others show an interest, it will go to a lucky draw or something.

I asked for it to be given to the Charity foundation ie the official one. I think you may have misunderstood me.

Ah okay. The Rangers Charity Foundation. I see (tu)

OK, I will ask bluepeter if he can sort that out, and will keep you posted.