RM Sponsors - AUCHENHOWIE TRIP - NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED

govanblue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for you to go TMB, but you have to be a member of the RM Sponsors' Fund to be eligible. :(

You can still join the sponsors fund today only, if you buy 10 raffle tickets in my other thread. (tu)

I spent all my cash at Ibrox last night on Booze and Raffle Tickets. I don't get paid again until friday. I think you should take pity on Me and just let me go.

please.jpg

I spent all my cash at Ibrox last night on Booze and Raffle Tickets. I don't get paid again until friday. I think you should take pity on Me and just let me go.

please.jpg

No fair!!!!!

:D

Ach well TMB - not long till next season's Sponsors' Fund - start saving :thumbup:

So you're in pole position BTATR - (tu) but if others show an interest, it will go to a lucky draw or something.

Just to say GB that I am annoyed at the reaction you have had on this subject. We had a democratic vote on who we should sponsor (set up by your good self) and I never heard anyone say a word against Cole at the time.

I hope BTATR and his boy get the chance to go and get the shirt, etc. I also think you should also be able to go as well.

Well done for all the work you have done raising money for the club and RM. :clap:

Why don't we all go?

All RM members march from Bearsden train station to Auchenhowie (unorganised of course)

Sing some songs and get a kick about in the car park.

Get a group photo with Dazza then head to the pub for a good swally.

:sherlock:

that kick about - would that be vs the police kettle club?

Just to say GB that I am annoyed at the reaction you have had on this subject. We had a democratic vote on who we should sponsor (set up by your good self) and I never heard anyone say a word against Cole at the time.

I hope BTATR and his boy get the chance to go and get the shirt, etc. I also think you should also be able to go as well.

Well done for all the work you have done raising money for the club and RM. :clap:

Thanks BRU - that's cheered me up - a bit :D

Do some people really think we should just say:

"Dear Rangers, No thanks, we don't want to collect our framed shirt which we paid £550 for, because apparently Darren said something annoying on Twitter, so we are now boycotting Auchenhowie?"

doh

Just told our kid there about this he said that's ok I wil get off school anyway, he's confident. About getting the day off school that is. .

through my hat in the ring, i could do with a day off work :000000082:

We might end up with a few hats in the ring.

One option might be for all candidates to send me a PM saying why they deserve to be picked, then I can anonymise them and we can have a kind of Blind Date showdown :D

Don't start PMing me now though with your tales of woe - that's just a stupid idea I've had cos I'm tired - let's wait to see what happens :thumbup:

Tried to send this emoticon :thumbup: in reply GB, but it keeps saying there is an error :( so trying it with a new post. :)

It's an RM issue - it only happens with the doh icon.

so in your quote, delete the word d o h - which will have a little box around it, then just retype d o h (no spaces) in the same place and all will be well.

The value I add, eh? ;)

It's an RM issue - it only happens with the .gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='doh' />' /> icon.

so in your quote, delete the word d o h - which will have a little box around it, then just retype d o h (no spaces) in the same place and all will be well.

The value I add, eh? ;)

You learn something every day, even at my age. :lol: