Good Morning fellow bears, have an abysmal video :(

julescotia

Normally enjoy your videos Jules ----- did not get past the blue nose on this one.

Watched the game yday - could not watch twice.....

Don't blame you. Just wanted to keep the collection going till the end of the season, got one for every victory & draw.

The only thing I liked was the picture I used at the end. My new desktop wallpaper (tu)

RFCWallpaper_zpsc7757437.png

Hemmings missed 3 sitters yesterday. very surprising considering how well he did in the 1st division. maybe the big crowd got to him?

thanks for uploading thought julescotia. I missed Ally walking up and clapping the UB's. no idea how I missed that as I was in BF2. was probably too busy trying to get the feeling back in my feet :lol:

Thanks for the video jules....result wasn't that bad...ok HOLD it.....cos....the opposition strip brought back memories of a doing we got back in 1960...European Cup...Semi-Final...Eintracht Frankfurt had beaten us 6-1 at their place and the return at Ibrox had them winning 6-3...and by the way..we had a good team then...but were outclassed sad to say... Eintracht went on to lose 7-3 to the majestic Real Madrid at Hampden.......gives you some idea how good Madrid were....127,000 crowd at the Final...changed days indeed....dont suppose we'll have that against Queens Park but you never know...I soooooooo want to win the Title there.... :D

Rangers Then...Rangers Now...Rangers Forever..... :21:

Some of our Players need to seriously hit the Gym for upper Body Strength.

The Stirling Albion Players Bullied us Physically, and the Guy who swung the Elbow was at it off the Ball with Fuare too.

Some of the Young Guys need some Muscle .

If you check out Andy Little he is Built Solid, and has Good Upper Body Strength which Helps him at this Level.