54 and 1 or 55?

Jtf1872

The bet is on?

I don't want to see us belittle the success of previous championships as well as the 3rd division title by pretending its something it isn't.

no probs like i say just waiting to see what the club says and i think the year we have had the boys deserve some credit all be it my eyes have been bleeding at every game but hey gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Its probably one of the most important titles we have won in many a year.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no probs like i say just waiting to see what the club says and i think the year we have had the boys deserve some credit all be it my eyes have been bleeding at every game but hey gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Its probably one of the most important titles we have won in many a year.

I don't disagree with your last sentence but it changes nothing in the overall concept that this should be added to the 54 tally in any way shape or form.

I'll tell you what, this is how confident I am of the club not recognising it on par with our 54 titles and recognising it for what it is.

Forget the bet. If Rangers do then I will gladly donate the £54 to your charity.

it is not cringeworthy, if don't win these, we won't get back to spl, so you can 'count' it. We are the best in our league. It is a title win, it will really piss people off, including the team, and Ally, all these injuries, should we not have bothered?

It will piss me off if bears try and add it to our titles haul.

i suspect it it will just have everyone else in the footballing world laughing.

It's pretty simple really and don't understand why it's so hard for some people to grasp. Our 54 titles are for being the champions of Scotland. When we win the 3rd division we won't be champions of Scotland. When we get back to the top league and win it then we can call it 55. Simples.

It's pretty simple really and don't understand why it's so hard for some people to grasp. Our 54 titles are for being the champions of Scotland. When we win the 3rd division we won't be champions of Scotland. When we get back to the top league and win it then we can call it 55. Simples.

In Ibrox it says 54 league titles not champions of Scotland. If the club says 55 it's 55 if it says 54 times champions of Scotland and 1 div3 title then ill accept it no probs but it is a league title so what do we do ignore it?

In Ibrox it says 54 league titles not champions of Scotland. If the club says 55 it's 55 if it says 54 times champions of Scotland and 1 div3 title then ill accept it no probs but it is a league title so what do we do ignore it?

I've already dealt with this argument and you shat out of the bet. Why are you continuing to make the exact same ridiculous point?

I've already dealt with this argument and you shat out of the bet. Why are you continuing to make the exact same ridiculous point?

i aint shat out the bet lol ive told you if it says 55 ill put 55quid into HFH with proof no shitin out anything and if its a ridiculous point what you gonna do if it says 55 on the Govan stand next season? Moan? say its not true? Write a letter? Accept it?

i aint shat out the bet lol ive told you if it says 55 ill put 55quid into HFH with proof no shitin out anything and if its a ridiculous point what you gonna do if it says 55 on the Govan stand next season? Moan? say its not true? Write a letter? Accept it?

Eh you said no.

But fair dos, if the bet is on then it's on.

Dig deep because the club cannot equate a 3rd division win with the 54 titles won. It wont be on our site, it wont be on our history books and it wont be on the advertising boards.

The only people looking to say 55 will be idiots hoping it upsets the bheasts.

I have a bit of advice for them......1st of you're wrong and 2nd stop caring about them and what they think, end of.

Eh you said no.

But fair dos, if the bet is on then it's on.

Dig deep because the club cannot equate a 3rd division win with the 54 titles won. It wont be on our site, it wont be on our history books and it wont be on the advertising boards.

The only people looking to say 55 will be idiots hoping it upsets the bheasts.

I have a bit of advice for them......1st of you're wrong and 2nd stop caring about them and what they think, end of.

i never said no to the wee wager mate i think its good idea and we should promote it instead of being negative with each other. I see both sides of this all i'm saying is it says 54 league title not 54 times champions of scotland and the club needs to show this seasons league title some how. As for the bheasts i couldnt give to monkeys what they are upto or what they care and have never mentioned them as it wastes my time to do so.

When we were in the SPL we didn't say Rangers had won X amount of Scottish League Div.1 titles and so many SPL titles we just we had won 54

As far as I'm concerned Rangers are a professiona footballl club and have won 55 professional titles.

Surely if "The Rangers" or whatever name the liquidator eventually deems appropriate win the Third Division title this season it's title number one!

in wine there is taigary :angry:

55 for me, its the tarriers raison d'etre to diminish our achievements, not ours.

54 titles is our record for top class titles, our record wont change but its title 55 all the same.

Surely if "The Rangers" or whatever name the liquidator eventually deems appropriate win the Third Division title this season it's title number one!

I can safely say without admin getting on my case, you are a reeking taig now fuck off back to the gutters and your priest!

I can safely say without admin getting on my case, you are a reeking taig now fuck off back to the gutters and your priest!

Wrong again not a Catholic or Celtic supporter!(If you have enough intelligence to understand the foregoing-which I very much doubt)

Wrong again not a Catholic or Celtic supporter!(If you have enough intelligence to understand the foregoing-which I very much doubt)

I dont mean catholic or celtic supporter, to me any pathetic person who signs up to a Rangers forum and isnt a Rangers fan and only there to cause trouble is a taig or taig mentality, so you get treated like one, now unless you want your IP address traced, i would apologise and leave if i was you which thank fuck im not.