Jtf1872

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who

Think you should check with FIFA, UEFA, SFA, SPL, SFL and Lord Nimmo's report

We welcome the chase !!!!!

But I thought you had condemned all these organisations whose views were so poisonous and prejudiced to the club that their opinions were worth nothing?

who

But I thought you had condemned all these organisations whose views were so poisonous and prejudiced to the club that their opinions were worth nothing?

ha ha ha I will help you.

Click on SFLwebsite

Click on SFL3

Click on Rangers

Check the honours.

Come back in a few years son.....

In Ibrox it says 54 league titles not champions of Scotland. If the club says 55 it's 55 if it says 54 times champions of Scotland and 1 div3 title then ill accept it no probs but it is a league title so what do we do ignore it?

It's not a league title. It's a division title.

It's not a league title. It's a division title.

league/division they are the same. I am only interested in what the club say and will stick by what they say and i think they gonna say 55 as they cant say 54 plus 1 third division then 54 plus 1 third division plus 2nd division it is a league that we as fans were happy to start from so hey lets enjoy it and celebrate it as it will be the first and last time we have to do it.

who

I'll keep this simple for you, the club is a separate entity, capable of being owed and operated and continues in existance despite its transfer to another owner or operator. no different from any other undertaking that is bought or sold, see pacific shelf 595 ltd for details.

newco same club, its not that difficult.

capiche?

Alright guys, the imposter has been dealt with. Thanks to the guys who sent PMs and reports. It works, I would never have been in this thread tonight without the PM and reports (tu)

For those who posted accusations without reporting, please read this: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=249442

On 54 occasions we have finished top of the Scottish Football League First Division, or the Scottish Premier League, which meant we were national champions.

This season we will win the Scottish Football League Third Division, and Partick Thistle will win the Scottish Football League First Division to finish the top team in the Scottish Football League.

54 + 1 for me, the World record is for being Champions of Scotland, imo.

54 plus 1 what? I hate to repeat myself but it does not say on the Govan stand 54 times being Champions of Scotland. It says 54 league titles. Im happy either way just putting it into the mix and i hope the club puts straight for us and how winning this league stands.

54 plus 1 what? I hate to repeat myself but it does not say on the Govan stand 54 times being Champions of Scotland. It says 54 league titles. Im happy either way just putting it into the mix and i hope the club puts straight for us and how winning this league stands.

Im sure we will be told the official line from Rangers once the seasons ended, whatever it is i will accept it then we dont have to argue about it every couple of weeks :D

It depends what you're counting, I suppose. If you're counting league titles, we'll have won 55 plus wartime ones, so 62 total (I hope that's right, too tired to check...).

We don't count war titles because we weren't Champions of Scotland. Similarly, we won't be Champions of Scotland this year. Our World record as most successful team is because we've been National Champions 54 times.

This title shouldn't be ignored, but it won't count towards that record.

It depends what you're counting, I suppose. If you're counting league titles, we'll have won 55 plus wartime ones, so 62 total (I hope that's right, too tired to check...).

We don't count war titles because we weren't Champions of Scotland. Similarly, we won't be Champions of Scotland this year. Our World record as most successful team is because we've been National Champions 54 times.

This title shouldn't be ignored, but it won't count towards that record.

its a bizarre situation to be in as in reality this is a title we will party to like the rest but where the hell does it go in our record books? I still reckon the club will say 55 but thats my opinion as i do think it has to recognised and go down in our history as the 1st step we took after fighting back from nearly being gone.

Honours list

Cup winners cup 1972

Champions of Scotland 54 times

3rd division winners 2013

Will be something along they lines I'd imagine. If Rangers try and record it as a title then it would be pretty embarrassing to be honest. It should be celebrated and then we move on to winning the next division and work our way back to being the champions of the country again.

Honours list

Cup winners cup 1972

Champions of Scotland 54 times

3rd division winners 2013

Will be something along they lines I'd imagine. If Rangers try and record it as a title then it would be pretty embarrassing to be honest. It should be celebrated and then we move on to winning the next division and work our way back to being the champions of the country again.