Is there anything about Ibrox you would change?

no problem with the stadium itself as Ibrox is a beast.

but atmosphere needs to be improved. its pathetic

Need to fit more fans in there. Whether we build on top, lower the pitch, or even build on another site, we need another 10-15k fans in there on matchdays

Need to fit more fans in there. Whether we build on top, lower the pitch, or even build on another site, we need another 10-15k fans in there on matchdays

meh. im not really bothered, when Ibrox is packed and the fans are in full voice (its happened..honestly) then it can be one of the most intimidating places to play in europe as the stadium towers right on top of you

im no sure we could get 60-65K week in week out anyway

at the moment we would not fill the ground with 10- or 15 thousand fans extra.

meh. im not really bothered, when Ibrox is packed and the fans are in full voice (its happened..honestly) then it can be one of the most intimidating places to play in europe as the stadium towers right on top of you

im no sure we could get 60-65K week in week out anyway

Quite frankly, if the stadium held 100k, I think we would fill it. We have more fans than you think.

catering - either they are out of drinks, which they dont let you know about, the pies are burnt if you buy one past 40 minutes, and the staff are useless, either wee neds who are grumpy tossers, or there foreign who dont understand the scottish language.

Oh, and also , let the people smoke (tu)

Quite frankly, if the stadium held 100k, I think we would fill it. We have more fans than you think.

im not sayin we dont have 60k + fans, of course we do. but i dont think we would have a full stadium week in week out in the SPL unless its v celtic.

christ you've seen what its like just now... the stadiums empty at 80 mins, its the saddest sight iv seen. 60k fans that dont make any noise would be even more embarassing than it already is

and like iv said before, i think we have a beast of a stadium the way it is just now :)

Agreed! another 8-15 thousand per game would be terrific! No worries filling it either!

A complete overhaul of Ibrox or a new Stadium altogether would be AMAZING! Not gonna happen tho!

no chance bauba they days have gone.

I believe that if there were decent priced tickets, we could fir in an extra 15-20k easy - providing the team begins to serve up better fare

You would only get 100,000 + for champions league or Old firm games

Yet if we had a bright young team playing attractive winning football - I believe we could fit 70k for even SPL games against weaker teams.

We are Rangers remember.

SPL as a product is not good enough for many more fans to bother going.....its in front of the TV for many from here on in. Maybe the days of blind loyality are finally at an end as well........with all the other well documented issues surrounding the club.

SPL as a product is not good enough for many more fans to bother going.....its in front of the TV for many from here on in. Maybe the days of blind loyality are finally at an end as well........with all the other well documented issues surrounding the club.

Thought you might have added "Stupid Boy" at the end there. :lol: