Sim City RM game

Mor3los_1

If you guys don't mind, can I add yous and join as another city in someones region? I have been playing myself and nae cunt has joined my game and I am lonely..... why don't we all get a game on the go and play together?

Aye thats fine mate, I don't have a region though mind as the one I'm playing is full. Happy enough to start a new one though! Name on it is Craig1872RFC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate. I'll add you when I manage to jump on. All the regions I have looked at online are always full and I had started two regions myself (one to get to grips with it and the other to properly play it) but no one had ever joined making it pretty pointless.

• 1 month later...

Been away for a good few days, will get back into this shortly. What kinda towns is everyone making. I'm currently trading in coal but no sure how much longer i can do that.

I've made everyone possible haha Currently just making TV's amassing a fortune until we decide what great work we want!