*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

45 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

There’s about a 0% chance we see 3-5-2 this season, I get that, but don’t act as if the title race is close because of some brilliant standard of football. 

Mate stop posting utter shite

cheers 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

The title race is close because they’re shite. We were out of it completely before Christmas

We pulled ourselves back into it because we found form and they collapsed, let’s not rewrite the season completely because we have hit a wall the last few weeks

fair enough, not trying to imply the seasons been a complete write off. Clement got us playing decent stuff and got us back into this. 
All I’m saying is, in the most important stretch of the season we’ve gone cold. Injuries have been crazy to be fair but 8 points out of the last 18 simply isn’t good enough, and that’s what I’m calling shite. We’re in a rut and need something to get us out of it, and quick. Don’t think that’s a wild statement. 

52 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

fair enough, not trying to imply the seasons been a complete write off. Clement got us playing decent stuff and got us back into this. 
All I’m saying is, in the most important stretch of the season we’ve gone cold. Injuries have been crazy to be fair but 8 points out of the last 18 simply isn’t good enough, and that’s what I’m calling shite. We’re in a rut and need something to get us out of it, and quick. Don’t think that’s a wild statement. 

Changing to three at the back at this stage of the season is too big a risk, imo obviously. Don’t need to get all upset about it and start posting shite. Or maybe you can point to where I said we “played a brilliant standard of football” or even said anything other than the absolute fact it’s the closest title race in over a decade ? 

What exactly is it I’m fooling myself about? 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Changing to three at the back at this stage of the season is too big a risk, imo obviously. Don’t need to get all upset about it and start posting shite. Or maybe you can point to where I said we played a high standard of football or even said anything other than the absolute fact it’s the closest title race in over a decade ? 

What exactly is it I’m fooling myself about? 

All I've said is the league is close because we’ve been horrid as of late, to which you so intelligently replied “ha ha” 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye 5 games to go in the closest title race in over a decade let’s change our formation and try something new, what could go wrong? 

My thoughts exactly mate however on the flip side there are a lot of posters who have more or less given up on the league, and the season even though the cup final is a 50/50. For them radically changing something like formation is completely logical even if I don't agree with it. 

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

We need to be better in this one than of late or it will be another slip up. Come on Clement get these guys performing!.

Mentality isn’t really down to the manager tbf. You can see he’s a frustrated figure on the touchline watching them recently and Sterling confirmed it’s some weird player issue in recent weeks 

This is a game where we all need to get behind the team as one and give them our full support and encouragement. As always any win will do but a good commanding performance would be a great bonus

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Mentality isn’t really down to the manager tbf. You can see he’s a frustrated figure on the touchline watching them recently and Sterling confirmed it’s some weird player issue in recent weeks 

Aye a clear out is needed player wise, but it is up to the manager to get some sort of decent performance and run of results with what he has available. He has to reach them somehow and orchestrate a pathway to success.

9 hours ago, MisterC said:

This is a game where we all need to get behind the team as one and give them our full support and encouragement. As always any win will do but a good commanding performance would be a great bonus

Just like every single game ever.  😜

8 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

Quite fancy Hearts to get something vs celtic on Saturday, a draw certainly seems plausible.

We'll need to find a solid performance and win by a few.

I can’t see them dropping points at home.

All comes down to us and Killie I think. 

52 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I can’t see them dropping points at home.

All comes down to us and Killie I think. 

Kilmarnock Motherwell & St Johnstone have drew at Parkhead this season, and Hearts beat them 2-0 there.  They're not very good in all honesty and winning their home games is certainly no gimme.

29 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The last OF was huge but if they do somehow drop points on Sat and we win on Sun it’s indescribable how big that game is.

Neither side will have experience of playing a game with that level of importance. Would be an error strewn mess of a game. :lol: Hope to fuck we can claw some points back this weekend, it sets it up very nicely in what has been a weird season.

2 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

Kilmarnock Motherwell & St Johnstone have drew at Parkhead this season, and Hearts beat them 2-0 there.  They're not very good in all honesty and winning their home games is certainly no gimme.

I don’t think they are either. That is the real sickener.

They do have a core group that know how to get the job done though. 

33 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think they are either. That is the real sickener.

They do have a core group that know how to get the job done though. 

Whereas we have a core group who know how to do the opposite.