*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

23 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Would take McCausland, Matondo or Wright over Silva just now

It’s like we have a pile of boxes, one for each wide player, worst at the bottom.

So we pick the top one, he plays shite and we put him to the bottom.

Each game we repeat until the shite guy is back at the top again.

:pipe:

Butland

Tav Balogun Goldson Barisic

Lundstram Sterling

Diomande

McCausland Dessers Cantwell

Can’t be fucked with Silva or Lawrence so Cantwell to take one for the team and play wide left.

If Yilmaz is fit I would play him over Borna as imagine McInnes will target him with Armstrong after that performance in February.

Any win will do but would nice to do it with a couple of goals to spare rather than sitting nervy as fuck.

5 minutes ago, ayro said:

Butland

Tav Balogun Goldson Barisic

Lundstram Sterling

Diomande

McCausland Dessers Cantwell

Can’t be fucked with Silva or Lawrence so Cantwell to take one for the team and play wide left.

If Yilmaz is fit I would play him over Borna as imagine McInnes will target him with Armstrong after that performance in February.

Any win will do but would nice to do it with a couple of goals to spare rather than sitting nervy as fuck.

That would be the 11 I'd pick if ridvan is unfit.

15 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s like we have a pile of boxes, one for each wide player, worst at the bottom.

So we pick the top one, he plays shite and we put him to the bottom.

Each game we repeat until the shite guy is back at the top again.

:pipe:

Problem is, if the manager sees that they're  just different shades of shit, so decides to pick one all the time to try and instill some confidence which might lead to better performance, he gets hounded for it.

We have so many average to poor players, I'd just pick 11 and tell them their place is guaranteed if fit.

If they don't have to worry about being dropped the might start to repay the confidence shown in them.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:
Referee:David Dickinson

AR1Calum Spence
AR2Alan Mulvanny
Fourth OfficialGrant Irvine
VARSteven Kirkland
AVARAndrew McWilliam

The real soap dodgers

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Drop ball Dickinson. Will see Kilmarnock players just fall to the ground clutching their head in the box for fun. The new delay tactic which has overtaken the keeper taking a minute per goal kick. 

That lot are greeting that he's one of us and raging he's had 5 of our games to none of theirs.

He's been utterly brutal for us, in no way showing us bias...... and if he was I'd rather he reffed their games and shafted them for us 😁

Must be an OF game coming up as our refs are topical again, Butland not getting sent off is highlighted, seen a still image of unpunished high boot that was meant to be as bad as the one Yang was sent off for etc.  Cunts are like clockwork.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That lot are greeting that he's one of us and raging he's had 5 of our games to none of theirs.

He's been utterly brutal for us, in no way showing us bias...... and if he was I'd rather he reffed their games and shafted them for us 😁

Must be an OF game coming up as our refs are topical again, Butland not getting sent off is highlighted, seen a still image of unpunished high boot that was meant to be as bad as the one Yang was sent off for etc.  Cunts are like clockwork.

Quickest whistle and VAR check of the season was the Lundstram “handball” given at Killie. The man who blew the whistle in 0.3 seconds was David Dickinson  :whistle:

Playing a good side here but if we’re serious about even trying to challenge for the title we need to rack up goals in this game.

We only have 2 home games, we know the away games will be a struggle and if by some miracle the full scum team gets injured and we can beat their youth team at the midden then goal difference might be important. Simply have to use the home games to get some goals and hopefully some confidence back 

I don’t know… call me crazy, but our wingers are shite, and our defence is sketchy at best, why don’t we bolster our back line, ditch the wingers, and allow our fullbacks a bit of freedom 

Butland

Balogun Goldson Souttar 

Tav Sterling Cantwell Diomande Borna/Ridvan 

Dessers Silva 

take some of the defensive responsibilities off of Tav and mix up our approach.

”we don’t need 3 at the back domestically” .. yet we watch Lundstram standing between our CBs to collect the ball every week 

Feel we’ve gone stale, mix it up.

1 hour ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

I don’t know… call me crazy, but our wingers are shite, and our defence is sketchy at best, why don’t we bolster our back line, ditch the wingers, and allow our fullbacks a bit of freedom 

Butland

Balogun Goldson Souttar 

Tav Sterling Cantwell Diomande Borna/Ridvan 

Dessers Silva 

take some of the defensive responsibilities off of Tav and mix up our approach.

”we don’t need 3 at the back domestically” .. yet we watch Lundstram standing between our CBs to collect the ball every week 

Feel we’ve gone stale, mix it up.

Been saying it for weeks. For some reason I got shot down by most wanting to keep going with the pish we are serving up

36 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye 5 games to go in the closest title race in over a decade let’s change our formation and try something new, what could go wrong? 

Is it working as it is? Would it not be worth trying something different in a formation that could help cover our weakness in wide positions and hopefully make us defensively better

11 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Is it working as it is? Would it not be worth trying something different in a formation that could help cover our weakness in wide positions and hopefully make us defensively better

No guarantee it would solve our weakness in wide positions or make us better defensively.  Changing the shape of the team and putting three already inconsistent and error laden CBs together for the first time in an experimental new formation in high pressure title run in matches would be stupid as fuck and asking for trouble imho 

So to answer your question No and No 

47 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye 5 games to go in the closest title race in over a decade let’s change our formation and try something new, what could go wrong? 

It’s the closest title race in over a decade because in recent weeks we’ve dropped points to Dundee, Ross County, and Motherwell, not to mention we’ve failed to beat celtic all season. 

The leagues close because we’ve been shite, don’t fool yourself. 

12 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

It’s the closest title race in over a decade because in recent weeks we’ve dropped points to Dundee, Ross County, and Motherwell, not to mention we’ve failed to beat celtic all season. 

The leagues close because we’ve been shite, don’t fool yourself. 

Ha ha 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ha ha 

What about that is not true lol if it wasn’t for Butland we probably would’ve dropped points to St. Mirren as well .. 

There’s about a 0% chance we see 3-5-2 this season, I get that, but don’t act as if the title race is close because of some brilliant standard of football.