Charles Green tells Ally the Clubs expectations for next year

Bluepeter9

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread. You forgot to mention the bit about many Rangers fans threats about non renewal of season tickets should the man that steered us through administration and liquidation still be in chatlrge of our club.

Good thread. You forgot to mention the bit about many Rangers fans threats about non renewal of season tickets should the man that steered us through administration and liquidation still be in chatlrge of our club.

fuck all to do with the 50 thousand fans that came together and played a massive part thro admin.

fuck all to do with the 50 thousand fans that came together and played a massive part thro admin.

Who said it wasnt? I didnt say he single handly saw us through it, did i?

He steered us through the worst period in out clubs history, thats a fact.

I'll point out that some of those fans are the very same ones threatening to not go back next year should he be in charge. Loyal to the core eh.

There's an awful lot of myths about Ally's role during administration. He was a brilliant figurehead which no-one can deny, but many talk as if he saved the club which is just not true at all.

There's an awful lot of myths about Ally's role during administration. He was a brilliant figurehead which no-one can deny, but many talk as if he saved the club which is just not true at all.

Ive literally never heard a single person say he saved the club.

Who said it wasnt? I didnt say he single handly saw us through it, did i?

He steered us through the worst period in out clubs history, thats a fact.

I'll point out that some of those fans are the very same ones threatening to not go back next year should he be in charge. Loyal to the core eh.

So he steered us thro one of the worse periods in our history. I will give you that, He is serving up the worse football ive ever seen at Rangers.

So he steered us thro one of the worse periods in our history. I will give you that, He is serving up the worse football ive ever seen at Rangers.

I cant disagree with that. And i never have. So would you say fans turning theirs back on their team after one season, the first season since liquidation, given everything we've had thrown at us this year, is ok? Is that the measure of some of out fans loyalty?

Well I have, and even if those words aren't used his role gets overplayed. It should have nothing to do with his future as manager anyway.

Our managers actions during the most turbulent period in our history should have no bearing on his future as a manager? What did he just blank out those months?

i love the irony of a poster who has been very vocal in the past about people who have faith in a higher power being stupid. the reason for this belief is that they have no evidence.

however, despite having no evidence (or, one could argue evidence to the contrary) that Ally has what it takes to be manager, BP9 has faith that Ally will do it, and everyone else is a 'hater'.

that is my contribution to this farce.

I cant disagree with that. And i never have. So would you say fans turning theirs back on their team after one season, the first season since liquidation, given everything we've had thrown at us this year, is ok? Is that the measure of some of out fans loyalty?

I don't think the fans will turn their backs on the team. They can see there has been no progress under Ally and want it fixed, If its not Allys fault the team is playing poor. Then who's fault it it.

You could count on 2 hands the amount of enjoyable performances Rangers have had under Ally. The one that sticks out for me is the time we stopped Celtic winning the lg at Ibrox. Not just because we stopped them winning the lg but we played really well that day. Its my opinion that Ally is not the right person to take us forward. We need change as its just the same old pish being served up week in week out.