Charles Green tells Ally the Clubs expectations for next year

Bluepeter9

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Point is, your complaining about being criticised for supporting Ally (bullshit) even though you're dishing out insults at the same time. <cr>

Moronic, even by your standards.

the point is I never called you a tim :)

You always jump on any post that shows support in any way for ally whilst rubbing the balls of other who seem to have a nasty streak when talking about ally. We have opinions but when you comment often about those who support ally to all the sundry about head in sand, can see no wrong and believe one man is bigger than rangers all while you ignore peoples reasons daily shows you are an arse.

the point is I never called you a tim :)

You always jump on any post that shows support in any way for ally whilst rubbing the balls of other who seem to have a nasty streak when talking about ally. We have opinions but when you comment often about those who support ally to all the sundry about head in sand, can see no wrong and believe one man is bigger than rangers all while you ignore peoples reasons daily shows you are an arse.

Sad to see you're still lying. That's very taig-like.

Pitiful.

:lol:

quite a wee rant but given your journalistic tendencies it is no surprise you just ramble on and rant.

Ally has said we need to build a team that is a mixture of youth and experience, that we need our home grown talent and we need to have a team (in time) capable of competing at the highest level (all strategic statements) but you seem to expect this to happen on a shoe string budget, within a few months and do not take into account the difficulties in doing so.

oh and your comment on winning is just laughable - the moment we stop wanting to win we truly are finished !

Going back to my journalism training again are we? :lol:

Pathetic wee man, so you are. Getting personal because I dare question your beloved McCoist is quite sad, but everyone expects that from you anyway.

As the grown up here, I'm happy to give you the last word that your child-like psyche requires, but the majority on the board understand the problems - I'm more than happy with that.

I'm happy to be patient with Ally but I've seen no signs of improvement anywhere. We're consistently inconsistent and I don't believe any of the young lads have progressed to a higher level. And a shoestring budget?! Making things up when debating is a sure sign of idiocy.

Except he talks about bringing in 10 players, which just sounds like going back to spend spend spend.

do you think we don't need players ?

do you think we won't lose anyone over the summer?

do you think our squad is big enough as it stands?

Going back to my journalism training again are we? :lol:

Pathetic wee man, so you are. Getting personal because I dare question your beloved McCoist is quite sad, but everyone expects that from you anyway.

As the grown up here, I'm happy to give you the last word that your child-like psyche requires, but the majority on the board understand the problems - I'm more than happy with that.

I'm happy to be patient with Ally but I've seen no signs of improvement anywhere. We're consistently inconsistent and I don't believe any of the young lads have progressed to a higher level. And a shoestring budget?! Making things up when debating is a sure sign of idiocy.

I love your hypocracy - your first post on this thread was to have a dig at me and them you get all huffy like 'ween' when I dig back. you'll need a thicker skin than that if you pursue that journalism thing.

I also note you say you are patient with ally whole showing no patience at all with him. :lol: