Your club needs you...Our Enemies are targeting our season ticket sales

AlCapone

Hopefully everything will been in place for season tickets and the fans that didn't re new because timing and hassles with bank details etc will take up the season tickets they have had before.

People forget the was something like 6 k of people not re newing and it was mostly down to what I just said.

100% agree with the OP.

Our attackers toughened our resolve over the past year.

We need to stay focused and keep on giving the club our full support.

It will GUARANTEE our rapid rise back to the top and break the enemy in the process.

Charles Green is the man to lead us on the journey, and I for one have no worries about the way he will do it.

The message is simple. Support the club and we win this war.

I will be renewing my 3 season tickets as usual. This nonsense will have no effect on me other than to stiffen my resolve to ensure that the Rangers Football Club is restored to its rightful place of prominence in Scottish football.

We welcome the chase.

I totally agree with the OP and nice and refreshing to read a pro-Rangers thread.

I'm sure that with ST renewal time just around the corner all these taig sponsored media stories about Whyte / Green are a mere coincidence - surely. Just the same as the were coincidentally being trotted out last year when the ST's went on sale.

These bastards have tried every trick in the book to destroy our club. I believe the odious creep started the ball rolling years back with TBB. The taigs seized on that and have used every trick, learned from their political masters in NI, to smear the name of RFC.

Sadly we have never really fought back. Too busy with 'dignified silence' and 'moral high-ground' nonsense. Just ask the Loyalist community of NI where that got them. We should be using every dirty trick in the playbook to undermine these bastards. If that means banning specific journalists and media outlets from Ibrox as Mistral suggested then so mote it be. Surely JT has enough information to draft a list of which journalists become persona non gratis.

I'm sure the ST allocation will be taken up by the fans. Less sure if the club / fans has the stomach for a real fight. It is time to take the battle to our enemies.

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.

George S. Patton

will be going to ibrox as usual next season no matter what is said about my club,not bought a newspaper in years now cos they are full of shit by constantly putting us down.

bring it fucking on. :tank::angry:

I will own a season ticket until I take my last dying breath. I've never supported CEO's, Directors or plc's. I support the great Rangers Football Club (founded by four boys who had a dream) just as my Father and his Father did. It's really as simple as that!

this should be on all season ticket renewal forms

Great post, it is far too early in our recovery to have cracks showing!!

I work and stay at digs in England with my family staying at home and cannot afford season tickets but like last summer, something else will have to give as I will renew!

Its "Follow Follow" for a reason

i think it may have more to do with the reconstruction than season tickets.

CG meets st mirren, they say no to reconstruction, media have potshots at saints and actively target CG's trustworthiness. As a result, Saints decide to change their mind. Reconstruction goes through and we go in bottom tier.....again.