Barry Ferguson

SteveJ

I never said a thing about his playing ability for the club,Legend in that capacity undoubted and will rightly go down as a all time great.Off the field he is a fucking liability and at this time in our glorious history we need too be as far away from the likes of him as possible as it only gives the tarriers in the msm another tree stump to hit us with.

Now dont let my low post count try and fool you son,Cos I have been seen more of my beloved rangers than the likes of you can only dream of.I have put off joining this great site for a while as this is exactly what happens a new poster comes along and says something out the ordinary.Well fuck me must be a tarrier lets get the pitch forks and start the bon fire.Fuck you and how dare you compare me to them mudering cunts when Ive served my queen and country and saw best mates die because of there kind.

Note tae ed's Im off.I wanted too come and take part in a decent debate and a laugh,I am to old and far to short tempered to be listening tae gob shite cunts like that.How the hell can we imprve our battered tae hell image when fudds like that are opening there mouths.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said a thing about his playing ability for the club,Legend in that capacity undoubted and will rightly go down as a all time great.Off the field he is a fucking liability and at this time in our glorious history we need too be as far away from the likes of him as possible as it only gives the tarriers in the msm another tree stump to hit us with.

Now dont let my low post count try and fool you son,Cos I have been seen more of my beloved rangers than the likes of you can only dream of.I have put off joining this great site for a while as this is exactly what happens a new poster comes along and says something out the ordinary.Well fuck me must be a tarrier lets get the pitch forks and start the bon fire.Fuck you and how dare you compare me to them mudering cunts when Ive served my queen and country and saw best mates die because of there kind.

Note tae ed's Im off.I wanted too come and take part in a decent debate and a laugh,I am to old and far to short tempered to be listening tae gob shite cunts like that.How the hell can we imprve our battered tae hell image when fudds like that are opening there mouths.

Fuck me, I nearly got a violin out for you there!

I served Queen and Country too but it means fuck all in the World of the internet, so do yourself a favour and don't try to use that card again on a football forum.

And you claim Barry is a chav , read your post back to yourself before posting .

Why are you telling ED that ? i simply disagree with you calling a former captain a chavy runt and you decide to leave the forum for a man who fought for this country (UK) you give up rather easily .

And i did not compare you a tarrier , i only said i found it hard to believe for someone with your vast Rangers knowledge to be bad mouthing a player who captained Rangers to victory on the field of battle against the exact people you claim to hate so much , the fucking irony in that is astounding .

I love how everyone knows the ins and outs of bazza, it's funny then that every team he has played for he has captained and also that when advocate was spending big he still built his team around barry. Best Scottish footballer of his generation, captain fantastic and would have him back in a heart beat.

Nah, captain chav has had his day. Hes too influential in a bad way

Couldn't agree more, PLG tried to pull our players attitudes in-line with proper athletes and he was the leader of the tits who could have been so much more but decided to piss it up against a wall.

you know what they say .... never meet yer heroes .

Met loads of them; Baxter, Johnny Hamilton when he worked in Baxters, Sir Alex, Dave Smith, Amo, GVB, Albertz, Porrini and many more ----- I also met Barry Ferguson. He stood out........................ the only arsehole among the names listed. The rest were for the most part excellent

Personalities aside he has no qualifications to be a manager. He already pissed off twice....... does not deserve another opportunity.

I think him coming as a player/coach would be a good idea. Excellent player and always had a great technical and tactical understanding of the game. During his second stint you would see him organizing and directing the team. Although I dont know what he's like off the field, and the 'boozegate' thing was embarrassing.

Reckon he could offer a lot to our young players on the park though.

well i meet ferguson and bob malcom june last year at the popinjay hotel which he co-owns sister had a wedding there and they were sat in a corner of the bar having a few drinks, i spoke to both of them 4 a while of course about rangers and what going on and they both agreed tht ally not the right man for the job. and he also said he just got back from ireland doing his coaching badges and said he would love to return back someday so you never know,

well i meet ferguson and bob malcom june last year at the popinjay hotel which he co-owns sister had a wedding there and they were sat in a corner of the bar having a few drinks, i spoke to both of them 4 a while of course about rangers and what going on and they both agreed tht ally not the right man for the job. and he also said he just got back from ireland doing his coaching badges and said he would love to return back someday so you never know,

Ally is the right man for the job

So even before the season started they had Ally condemned. Sounds rational. (tu)

you know what they say .... never meet yer heroes .

I'll echo NS's sentiments, out of all the "heroes" ive met, Barry was by far the biggest arsehole. Infact he was the only arsehole. My mum had the displeasure of workin for the arsehole aswell.