Research on Rangers Football Club

Posty1986

Apologies everyone

I posted this thread just before I went to bed and I have only now just come back onto the forum. I realise some of you have issues with the wording of some of my questions and I appreciate your feedback. I am just hoping you are able to get the gist of the questions I am asking, and the facts you have clarified for me can only help me improve my work. I can confirm that this is a legitimate dissertation, there is no real reason or advantage for myself to post a fake dissertation on a football forum. I have been working on the dissertation for a while - it only occurred to me recently that a good way to get responses from those who matter would be to get in touch with the fans directly. So if I caused any offence or with the wording of my questions it is more down to my ignorance of certain aspects of the subject than my views in general. I am only interested in the facts.

Absolutely.

I'm 25, and my team are St. Mirren. I am studying Accountancy at the University of West of Scotland in Paisley. I chose this topic because not only is it something that interests me, it is very much in the public eye at the moment and it is something that no one has done a paper on before (at least not at my University). Anyway, if there's anything you want to know, just ask.

Absolutely.

I'm 25, and my team are St. Mirren. I am studying Accountancy at the University of West of Scotland in Paisley. I chose this topic because not only is it something that interests me, it is very much in the public eye at the moment and it is something that no one has done a paper on before (at least not at my University). Anyway, if there's anything you want to know, just ask.

What year are you in?

What subjects are you doing this trimester?

Absolutely.

ive got pure shifties on yer

Absolutely.

do you feel sad and aggrieved that Greenock Morton has one of your old stands and its located in a real character ground while you guys now play in some concrete n plastic shoebox? :lol: