Fifa 14 news

StevieMac90

First time using upload feature. Some goals from last couple of nights, love the Dortmund one

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=D04D0A7C5C345FC1!414&authkey=!AB4U9F-ZwBpa6hE&ithint=video%2c.mp4

Dortmund goals a screamer

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Once you play Fifa on nxt-gen you soon realise it's as shit as the other games on 360 & PS3....Very playable but representing real life football.......No where near. The graphics whore's will lap it up right enough.

Why do you hate FIFA mate i play and enjoy both Pro Evo and FIFA dont get stressed.

Why do you hate FIFA mate i play and enjoy both Pro Evo and FIFA dont get stressed.

I dont hate it it's just not very good due to me wanting to see a simulation when it comes to football games, Fifa is very playable and the most playable football game weve had since PES 6 but that really does not say much to us folk that want a realistic game.

I dont hate it it's just not very good due to me wanting to see a simulation when it comes to football games, Fifa is very playable and the most playable football game weve had since PES 6 but that really does not say much to us folk that want a realistic game.

I havent played next gen FIFA yet but it is supposed to be brilliant.

It is.

I'm not blown away by graphics though but gameplay is fantastic.

Ive had a game of Battlefield 4 on the One but thats all the next gen time ive had watching the YouTubers play it does look fantastic though not Ryse beautiful but brilliant none the less.

Ive had a game of Battlefield 4 on the One but thats all the next gen time ive had watching the YouTubers play it does look fantastic though not Ryse beautiful but brilliant none the less.

It's much sleeker and the camera replays are unbelievable but IMO it needs a revamp in terms of player and strip models. That will come next year, the gameplay is great though which is main thing.

FIFA on next gen is fantastic.

It's by far the most realistic football sim of recent times.

Stick in PES or FIFA on current gen and try and play it after months of next gen and you see how pish football games have been recently.

Explain what makes it a "realistic football sim" Your the only person on a football forum that i've seen that thinks Fifa is indeed a "realistic football sim"

The 360 version is an updated FIFA13 but with worse online.

The nxt-gen version is better graphics...some new animations and thats about it.

Explain what makes it a "realistic football sim" Your the only person on a football forum that i've seen that thinks Fifa is indeed a "realistic football sim"

The nxt-gen version is better graphics...some new animations and thats about it.

The next gen version was always designed to be next gen though so it must be more than that.

I forgot about sound...The sound is far superior...Konami bang on about "heart" in PES 2014 yet EA do it and make no fuss about it. That's the way it should be.

Even the gameplay was designed for next gen so it must be different.

Oh and FIFAs commentary is the worst ive ever heard.

Even the gameplay was designed for next gen so it must be different.

Oh and FIFAs commentary is the worst ive ever heard.

Commentary is actually pretty dam good, Not amazing but good and you get loads of info on other games...But the most impressive thing is the atmosphere it's brilliant. However i'd take realistic gameplay ahead of sounds every day of the week...Gameplay is very similar to last gen.

Commentary is actually pretty dam good, Not amazing but good and you get loads of info on other games...But the most impressive thing is the atmosphere it's brilliant. However i'd take realistic gameplay ahead of sounds every day of the week...Gameplay is very similar to last gen.

You get wee stats like players birthdays etc but it doesnt mean the rest of the commentry is good certainly on this gen.

Gameplay is supposed to be totally different.

FIFA 14 next gen is definitely better.. it just feels less robotic. It's still nowhere near being a sim.

Online is still abit shit though.. crossing is stupidly OP and it's far too easy to pull off world class through balls with shite players. We're talking through balls that Xavi would cream himself over..

FIFA 14 next gen is definitely better.. it just feels less robotic. It's still nowhere near being a sim.

Online is still abit shit though.. crossing is stupidly OP and it's far too easy to pull off world class through balls with shite players. We're talking through balls that Xavi would cream himself over..

A step in the right direction but with the insane sales Fifa now gets will Rutter ever go down the sim route? Best we can hope for is Konami...But like the rest of Japaneseland they have lost the plot...Totally stuck in the past.

Fucked for decent football games.