Fifa 14 news

StevieMac90

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't say its slow, I'd say its terrible though. What have they done since FIFA 10? It has got a bit worse every year and this year it is awfull, player animations, graphics, shooting, passing, player models. Genuinely considering trading in and giving PES a chance I physically can't play this game.

Yes, it is.

LOL! It's just not insanely fast...it's still far to quick to be considered realistic.

PES is unplayable.

There is offline lag which fucks the game up and the AI at times is shocking.

Wait for FIFA on next gen

Depends if he's on PS3, 360 & PC PES has no framerate issues. (Framerate problems is nothing new as most games suffer framerate problems on PS3)

AI is insanely better on PES than Fifa, Even nxt-gen Fifa you can see how poor the AI is still.

It's not framerate Konami confirmed it's all platforms that are expierencing offline lag.

The new patch at end of November is for Xbox too.

I already posted up videos of the xbox lag.

I've played over 300 games on 360...No framerate problems whatsoever i am on Evo Web, WENB & PESfan and no one has issue with framerate same with PC. PS3 on the otherhand...I doubt the patch will fix all of PS3's issues but from what ive read it still plays decently just not as smooth as the other 2 versions. Again PS3 has had framerate problems for most games.

Is CR defo PS3 only?

Edit: just noticed he posted he is.

I'm nto arguing over it again, Konami have said it's all platforms and I've ready on the forums all users of all consoles are having the problems.

End of November the patch is released, no news about the player faces yet though which is dissapoiting as bar a ferw teams it's horrible on the eyes. (face wise)

Link? Xbox has the online issue, PS3 has framerate problems....Not once have they said PC & 360 version suffers from framerate problems.

They have, I've seen the xbox offline lag with my own eyes. Why would I lie?

And why are others saying the same?

They have, I've seen the xbox offline lag with my own eyes. Why would I lie?

And why are others saying the same?

Are you talking about when players are in the tunnel? That is the only time the 360 version drops frames...Never in gameplay which ultimately counts.

Others are not sayng that's the point...No 360/PC owners are complaining about FPS on Evo Web, WENB or PESfan only PS3

Are you talking about when players are in the tunnel? That is the only time the 360 version drops frames...Never in gameplay which ultimately counts.

No when you are in the penalty box, I posted the xbox version in the PES thread.

There is tons of videos showing this on WENB.com (all platforms) which is why Adam fed back to Konami thus the patch being worked on.

Other issues also being raised like the GK chipshot bug

LOL! It's just not insanely fast...it's still far to quick to be considered realistic.

Depends if he's on PS3, 360 & PC PES has no framerate issues. (Framerate problems is nothing new as most games suffer framerate problems on PS3)

AI is insanely better on PES than Fifa, Even nxt-gen Fifa you can see how poor the AI is still.

Have you played fifa? Milk turns sour quicker than some of the players do!

Im telling you i play PES on 360 everyday, No framerate problems at all with gameplay! Tunnel before they come out yes...gameplay no!

Your more than welcome to come up and see for yourself!

I'm telling you people with Xbox are complaining about it and Konami are releasing a patch to fix it.

I can't really say anymore on it.

Have you played fifa? Milk turns sour quicker than some of the players do!

This is EA's first attempt of doing inertia....its certainly not perfect but it's a step in the right direction moving away from the lightning reactions/movements that have plagued the series for years.