RM Sponsors - Look what we've got...

govanblue

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should keep these as an incentive to buy in to the fund next season. ;)

What do you mean? like the biggest donator gets the framed shirt? That's a good idea.

There are several things we could do with it, eg...

Put it as the main prize in the upcoming raffle

Offer it as a special prize to whoever buys the most raffle tickets

Have it as its own separate raffle

Auction it to the highest bidder

Stick it above my fireplace ;)

My vote is for whichever method will raise the most new money.

I'll purchase some tickets, but feel GovanBlue should get the away top, for recognition of his efforts in coordinating this, as it's grew arms and legs from the initial Sponsor a Player idea.

I'll purchase some tickets, but feel GovanBlue should get the away top, for recognition of his efforts in coordinating this, as it's grew arms and legs from the initial Sponsor a Player idea.

Great idea (tu) Would be a good gesture towards all the hard work GovanBlue has done getting this thing sorted. ps GovanBlue how about posting some photos of your day out at Murray Park ?

What did you win but not recieve?

good job the shifty has been removed, eh :D

It wasn't something he won - it was something else, which I posted to him in Africa, but it never arrived :(

GB was kind enough to send me the new (well, its a year old now!) home shirt. However, it didn't arrive here. I guess some thieving African bassa is running around in a nice shiny Rangers shirt now :(

It would beat seeing all the Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal ones if we could get more here!

Anyway, GB, put me down for the raffle - send me the bill and we can courier out that framed top WHEN I win!!!

GB was kind enough to send me the new (well, its a year old now!) home shirt. However, it didn't arrive here. I guess some thieving African bassa is running around in a nice shiny Rangers shirt now :(

It would beat seeing all the Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal ones if we could get more here!

Anyway, GB, put me down for the raffle - send me the bill and we can courier out that framed top WHEN I win!!!

Wit the fuck you doing living there for anyway?

Must be a strange turn of events to end up there?

Personally I think the top should be raffled to the folk that put money in for the sponsorship in the first place. That itself should be enough incentive for people to put into next seasons pot

Best fishing place in the world - check out the shark (caught off the beach) in my pic

That is a monster!!

Did you catch that?

Surely wasn't fishing that took you there though?

Sorry for being a nosey bastard, just really curious about how one ends up in such a culturally different places from Scotland? (Assuming that you are actually Scottish?)

That is a monster!!

Did you catch that?

Surely wasn't fishing that took you there though?

Sorry for being a nosey bastard, just really curious about how one ends up in such a culturally different places from Scotland? (Assuming that you are actually Scottish?)

(Off topic!!)

Born in Port Glasgow a few years ago!

Came here for the fishing on holiday a few times. Love the place. Some reasons why:

Here (surprisingly) freedom of speech actually means that (as long as no racist remarks)

I am basically free to walk about in a Rangers shirt (old one :) ) without getting hassles from the local police.

Sun shines 12 hours a day.

Rains less than 1 inch a year.

Fishing is 1000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than the Clyde

Lived here nine years, not been back to anywhere in the UK since I moved here

Yes we catch (and release) big, big sharks from the beaches here

(On topic bit)

Are we decided on a new raffle or some other idea GB?

As an avid fan of RM and i hope i have contributed something in my short time here, can i ask someone to contact me regarding the sponsor thing as not sure abouyt it all. Heard snippets but dont know to much abt it. Cheers

OK mate, hopefully all you need to know about the Sponsors' Fund is in this new thread...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=251249

If not, pm me.

I want in and you can send it courier this time (WHEN I win), maybe I will actually receive it that way!

Moan moan moan

Maybe I WILL send it by courier - it's probably cheaper than the money I've spent rigging the votes to make sure nobody in Namibia wins.

Ach, seeing all your smiling wee faces is reward enough for me ;)

I'm keen to just put the away shirt in to the general raffle, to help beef up the prize list a bit :D

Personally I think the top should be raffled to the folk that put money in for the sponsorship in the first place. That itself should be enough incentive for people to put into next seasons pot

Or what about:

The Sponsors' Fund member who buys the most raffle tickets in the upcoming raffle wins the framed shirt?

So many options :(

(Off topic!!)

Came here for the fishing on holiday a few times. Love the place. Some reasons why:

Here (surprisingly) freedom of speech actually means that (as long as no racist remarks)

I am basically free to walk about in a Rangers shirt (old one :) ) without getting hassles from the local police.

(On topic bit)

I'm planning on having a raffle in a few weeks - probably just after the season ends when we've got nothing else to talk about (if only!!!!)

(Off topic!!)

(On topic bit)

(tu) sorry for being a nosey bastard.

Having been in The Port a few times, I can see why you switched. Must be good living a taig free life :lol:

Don't blame you for not coming back. You have missed literally nothing.

(tu) sorry for being a nosey bastard.

Having been in The Port a few times, I can see why you switched. Must be good living a taig free life :lol:

Don't blame you for not coming back. You have missed literally nothing.

Not nosy!

Only downside to living here:

I missed a lot of games until I found the delights of internet streaming. Now I get to see more than I did when I worked in England.

Thanks to RM I get to read the papers too and keep up with all the best Rangers news.

Best of all (like you mentioned) this entire country is taig free (although South Africa does have a team that uses scum shirts) and even better, they still burn fenians non Christians at the stake. There is no pope in Rome Namibia

I'm planning on having a raffle in a few weeks - probably just after the season ends when we've got nothing else to talk about (if only!!!!)

Nothing to talk about :7325:

The media will find something to bleat on about in relation to us.

If I miss your raffle post (always possible), send me an email so I can buy some tickets