Please help me understand wtf has happened here

weedurranty

The only thing you can say with any certainty is that a senior member of the Rangers board has been leaking anti Green stories to the press, the level of leaks seems to have intensified as dissatisfaction with the teams performances have grown. The remaining board still has two camps, we will have to wait and see if this is to be a ongoing issue.

The return of the old guard and their methods will please some. I however dont like rewarding cowards and failures.

Green made stupid mistakes with insensitive comments, I would expect a CEO to know better when addressing the media and representing our club.

However, I do not expect his position to become untenable as a result of this. IMO he done more good than harm and defended us like no other...I am genuinely concerned the 'power' of the boardroom and job for the boys mentality possibily evident within our club.

Perhaps the board are aware of historical dealings we are not as yet and that is the reason? Tbh I'm not that bothered to find out the real reasons why, I'm deeply bothered tho that the next appointment of the CEO is the correct one. This is one of the most important times in our history IMO.

The candidate does not need to be a 'rangers man'. Rather a business man

Greens position became untenable the moment the Board decided an independent investigation was needed.

Greens position became untenable the moment the Board decided an independent investigation was needed.

or a method for winning a board room battle, remind me again, which supporters cabal was it calling for an investigation? And arent the board almost honour bound to ensure there is no risk to shareholders?

But if coming weeks see the arrival of old faces it will tell me all I need to know.

It seems a stab vest is needed these days at Ibrox.

I suspect a cabal of Murray, smith and mccoist.. All with vested interests to remove Charles.

An act of taigery. If proves to be the case, we should hound them all out.

Biggest mistake Charles made was bringing sniff into the boardroom and his forced removal will come back to haunt us. Lie well now has clear field to do what he may with us and have us disadvantaged and demonised at every turn.

No offence mate but are you really a Rangers supporter?

a few short weeks ago, CG was guiding us through all this mess and all of a sudden, BANG. He offers his resignation. I know he made some insensitive remarks etc. but something doesn't sit right here. Being from Canada doesn't give me the best "Nose to the pavement" you might have. Can anyone shed some light here? does this not wrankle?

Now this is the story all about how

Greens life got flipped, turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there

I'll tell you how his tenure got tossed in the air

In Yorkshire born and raised

On the boardroom where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

And all playing some football outside of the school

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good

Started making trouble in my area

I got in one little fight and my crew got scared

And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Sheffield"

TBC

folk in scotland, the media hell even our own support hated the fact green spoke out against people attacking our club, everything he done was scrutinized and he himself mocked by every cunt including our own fans,, he said this he said that he done this he done that, the fact that he was the only one to put the cash up for the club while other fannied about looking for spare change is enough said, when whyte decided to pop his head up from underneath the radar people including our own fans decided to back whytes claim, that claim was pretty much rubbished by a judge who sided with ticketus, green then said some crazy stuff including a deemed racist term and a offensive remark about whyte,, media then pretty much probed and poking at green then more fresh bullshit from the media attacking green.

i honestly wished green hadn't bought the club just so i could see where we'd be now and how all those fans wanted real rangers men (remember that whyte he was a real rangers man) on board.

bah

It seems a stab vest is needed these days at Ibrox.

I suspect a cabal of Murray, smith and mccoist.. All with vested interests to remove Charles.

An act of taigery. If proves to be the case, we should hound them all out.

Biggest mistake Charles made was bringing sniff into the boardroom and his forced removal will come back to haunt us. Lie well now has clear field to do what he may with us and have us disadvantaged and demonised at every turn.

Same shite from you in every post. Do you have brain damage?