Please help me understand wtf has happened here

weedurranty

a few short weeks ago, CG was guiding us through all this mess and all of a sudden, BANG. He offers his resignation. I know he made some insensitive remarks etc. but something doesn't sit right here. Being from Canada doesn't give me the best "Nose to the pavement" you might have. Can anyone shed some light here? does this not wrankle?

I'd say he has been the victim of a boardroom coup.

Who is behind the coup?? Time will undoubtedly tell.

My total disdain is towards whomever has been leaking information from the Rangers boardroom. Green was guiding us along quite nicely financially even if he was somewhat colorful with the truth at times. He did however appear to be on the right track.

Then suddenly about two weeks ago there was a spectacular tsunami of anti-Green, anti-Rangers stories flooding the Scottish media. It seemed all too coincidental that all these stories emerged simultaneously.

If Green has nothing to hide I do not expect him to be quiet for long. The silence when broken could be thunderous.

It seems a stab vest is needed these days at Ibrox.

I suspect a cabal of Murray, smith and mccoist.. All with vested interests to remove Charles.

An act of taigery. If proves to be the case, we should hound them all out.

Biggest mistake Charles made was bringing sniff into the boardroom and his forced removal will come back to haunt us. Lie well now has clear field to do what he may with us and have us disadvantaged and demonised at every turn.

A man like green would only resign if his position was untenable but I think we will have to wait to find the reason - speculating only - the board had lost faith in him either because thee is something dodgy with white Or list faith in his handling of the club ( or some combination) but to me the positive out of this is we have a club being run by a board on behalf of shareholders and no single dictating owner ( like david Murray. )

A man like green would only resign if his position was untenable but I think we will have to wait veto find the reason - speculating only - the board had lost faith in him either because thee is something dodgy with white Or list faith in his handling of the club ( or some combination) but to me the positive out of this is we have a club being run by a board on behalf of shareholders and no single dictating owner ( like david Murray. )

Absolute bollocks. You don't run a business then?

This is fuck all about losing faith and all about vested interested. An unholy cabal of Murray, sixth and mccoist. A better trio of apologists you are ever likely to meet. All to fuckin coincidental. murray is an egotistical delusional wank who wanted Charles out in a boardroom struggle. Charles castigates team performances, backroom staff to go, whyte raises his ugly head, the mhedia frenzy kicks off again, Charles goes. have we not learned anything? In such times one closes ranks, but then again we are neither a team off the park nor on it.

We will reap what we have sown and a further demise awaited. Demonised and disadvantaged at every turn. As for share value? Say fuckin cheerio, lie well will see to that and it will take further institutional investment from private sources to prop us up. Re-enter Charles and goodbye Murray, sniff and moist!

This is fuck all about losing faith and all about vested interested. An unholy cabal of Murray, sixth and mccoist. A better trio of apologists you are ever likely to meet. All to fuckin coincidental. murray is an egotistical delusional wank who wanted Charles out in a boardroom struggle. Charles castigates team performances, backroom staff to go, whyte raises his ugly head, the mhedia frenzy kicks off again, Charles goes. have we not learned anything? In such times one closes ranks, but then again we are neither a team off the park nor on it.

We will reap what we have sown and a further demise awaited. Demonised and disadvantaged at every turn. As for share value? Say fuckin cheerio, lie well will see to that and it will take further institutional investment from private sources to prop us up. Re-enter Charles and goodbye Murray, sniff and moist!

your jack of knowledge of how a business is run is in inverse proportion to your level of conspiracy based paranoia - but rant away with your nonsense as it will give many people a good laugh !

Yeah lets all speculate wildly and criticise club legends with absolutely no proof.

You might be right, but arent we best waiting to find out the facts before dishing out blame?

Green made stupid mistakes with insensitive comments, I would expect a CEO to know better when addressing the media and representing our club.

However, I do not expect his position to become untenable as a result of this. IMO he done more good than harm and defended us like no other...I am genuinely concerned the 'power' of the boardroom and job for the boys mentality possibily evident within our club.

Perhaps the board are aware of historical dealings we are not as yet and that is the reason? Tbh I'm not that bothered to find out the real reasons why, I'm deeply bothered tho that the next appointment of the CEO is the correct one. This is one of the most important times in our history IMO.

The candidate does not need to be a 'rangers man'. Rather a business man

I think your I pad is playing up there mate , funniest way of saying Smith and McCoist :)

The board have a duty to the shareholders.

Green was all over the papers with various daming stories (still to be proven). However it had brought the

Share price down drastically.

The last thing they wanted was investors getting anxious and a run on the club. So I personally think they pushed him out to try and stabilise the club and appease any anxious shareholders.

Green was all over the papers with various daming stories (still to be proven). However it had brought the

The last thing they wanted was investors getting anxious and a run on the club. So I personally think they pushed him out to try and stabilise the club and appease any anxious shareholders.

looking after the shareholders interests is the duty of the board so it's not unfeasible - probably combined with the knowledge that there is more to come out

Well your welcome to Martin Bain.Enjoy.

your jack of knowledge of how a business is run is in inverse proportion to your level of conspiracy based paranoia - but rant away with your nonsense as it will give many people a good laugh !

Have a look at what company owns what and you will see who are the REAL owners. Penny shareholders, get real!

Well your welcome to Martin Bain.Enjoy.

Were in my post did I suggest I wanted that idiot back?

At the end of the day we are a business and as such the board will take whatever action they feel will benefit the long term stability of the share price.

I would add there must be more to the story for such drastic action.

It seems a stab vest is needed these days at Ibrox.

I suspect a cabal of Murray, smith and mccoist.. All with vested interests to remove Charles.

An act of taigery. If proves to be the case, we should hound them all out.

Biggest mistake Charles made was bringing sniff into the boardroom and his forced removal will come back to haunt us. Lie well now has clear field to do what he may with us and have us disadvantaged and demonised at every turn.

You take Green over Smith? One of the greatest Rangers managers of all time. Green has only been here five minutes. Yes he has done well but to put him on a higher pedestal than Walter Smith.... aye right.

I'd say he has been the victim of a boardroom coup.

Who is behind the coup?? Time will undoubtedly tell.

My total disdain is towards whomever has been leaking information from the Rangers boardroom. Green was guiding us along quite nicely financially even if he was somewhat colorful with the truth at times. He did however appear to be on the right track.

Then suddenly about two weeks ago there was a spectacular tsunami of anti-Green, anti-Rangers stories flooding the Scottish media. It seemed all too coincidental that all these stories emerged simultaneously.

If Green has nothing to hide I do not expect him to be quiet for long. The silence when broken could be thunderous.

all of this.

I am starting to think that sneaky CW has took a backhander to muddy the waters woth CG.

IMO it is no coincidence that the mud slinging came about at the same time as most of tje "we need good Rangers men in charge" crowd appeared on here.

This stinks to the heavens of a coup.

There was obviously real disharmony in the boardroom.A few weeks ago we had the attempted removal of the chairman.Last week there was the move to axe McDowall and Durrant.It wouldn`t surprise me if the sacking of Sandaza was far from unanimous.The departure of Yeats and Neil Murray,obviously over Ally`s head.The whole carry on about shafting Whyte.Pakigate etc.,Sorry bears big Chuck had to go,and whilst I admired his blunt approach,we need to remember the dignity and tradition of our great club.I`m surprised some are having a pop at Walter on here.The hammer of the bheasts,Rangers through and through.Could be sunning himself,but still trying to do what`s best for Rangers.Ally might not be the best manager we`ve ever had,but I`d trust him over Chuck 365 days a year.Onward and upward.I look forward to some giants joining the board.GSTQ.