McCoist: Green and Ahmad should sell Ibrox shares to fans' favourites

KingBrian

Would you rather posters had no opinions as if that happened the forum would be kinda defunct.

We need the club to run like a business not overspending this last year should have at least taught us that.

Absolutely not. Life is about opinions, discussion, working together to be more than we are individually. Thinking Ally does not have his heart in the right place though........????

Manager Ally McCoist has urged Charles Green and Imran Ahmad to sell their Rangers shares to people who share the same vision as the fans.

Where will we find these people who share the same vision as the fans, none of these people came forward when Charles Green and Imran Ahmad dug us out of the shite we were in, but now we are back on the way up no doubt all of the good Rangers men that stood back and did fuck all will be wanting to take over.

Manager Ally McCoist has urged Charles Green and Imran Ahmad to sell their Rangers shares to people who share the same vision as the fans.

Where will we find these people who share the same vision as the fans, none of these people came forward when Charles Green and Imran Ahmad dug us out of the shite we were in, but now we are back on the way up no doubt all of the good Rangers men that stood back and did fuck all will be wanting to take over.

We were all disappointed that no "Rangers men" appeared last year, but I don't think we really know everything that went on.

We do know that D&P were making some bizarre decisions. Some suggest a possible stitch up between D&P, Whyte, Green & even Ticketus that precluded any of the "Rangers men" ever being successful.

There is also something about Whyte/Green Zues etc not being as fearful of liquidation than "Rangers men". Who wanted to be remembered as the "Rangers man" who took the club into liquidation? The key to all of that was the BTC.

Now that D&P and the BTC are gone, perhaps there are some - like Dave King - who see a chance to come in. I would welcome that. I would welcome Dave King, Jim McColl, Paul Murray, Douglas Park all now putting money in. They seem to me to be wanting to do so not for a return, but to see us prosper. Investors do not necessarily need to be the ones then charged with running the club - so advertise and appoint the best men to do that.

I'm generally unhappy that he as the second highest budget in Scottish football and the best training facilities yet plays the most turgid fuckin football ever.

And behind the scenes I think he has his own agenda with Walter and possibly trying to bring back Martin Bain and all the brown brogue leeches . Also , he is now saying bomber was right about green so why didn't he say that pre season ? possibly cos he wanted high season sales which would benefit him as a shareholder ?

Possibly this and possibly that, and he never said brown was right, interesting last point though, bizarre but interesting

Walter Smith and Ally McCoist really have no clue what Rangers fans feel. We all know they have Rangers best interests at Heart but the two of them are clueless about what the fans feel / want.

I wonder if anyone that knows them actually tells them about some of the feelings of the fans I'm guessing they don't?

Ignoring for now that there is no mention of share selling in the interview so how that was woven into the title is a mystery to me. To the interview though - I was very surprised about the Manager's statement about only just finding out about Imran's departure. Rightly or wrongly the way it seems to have been put was that he was far down the pecking order of being told about the departure. And his reference to needing to get it right at the top suggests to me that right now there are 2 parts to our Club that are not that well connected in terms of communications - the footballing staff and the management staff. Wish he had just stuck to talking about the game and simply refer questions about the wider operations of Rangers to the new COO / interim CEO or to the communications director. If everyone in management or in positions of authority at our Club just stuck to doing their own job to the very best of their ability then maybe life - and communicaitons and messages - would get a lot simpler, clearer and more definitive.

Does anyone know how much the Easdales are actually worth?

Just wondering because if they are to become the majority shareholders and take control of the club they'll hopefully have some financial muscle to invest in the club. I cant imagine the owner of a bus company having the funds to throw a football club (except maybe First Bus) but hopefully I'm wrong.

Does anyone know how much the Easdales are actually worth?

Just wondering because if they are to become the majority shareholders and take control of the club they'll hopefully have some financial muscle to invest in the club. I cant imagine the owner of a bus company having the funds to throw a football club (except maybe First Bus) but hopefully I'm wrong.

Depends if it's a windy day or not. :7325: :7325: