Mr Longmuir time to stand up in battle and WIN the war!

tbblue

Tonight a strategy should be signed up to by the remaining 20 SFL clubs to seek legal action on breaches of contract. There are commercial contracts in place for the SFL that will in effect be impacted by division 1 clubs walking away, in fact they will be walking away having taken money from sponsors of the SFL.

A strong message needs to be sent here, it would be great to hear the Rangers board back the SFL hierarchy and the RFFF to committ financially to resist this last throw of the dice by the cabal. Lets make no mistake the three horsemen of the apocalypse are behind this, bribing the meek and the greedy to try and stay in control!

This is the pivotal battle play in the WAR we must resist at all costs!

Does anyone know the 10 names who have preliminary resigned?

All First Division clubs bar Partick Thistle and Airdrie United, plus Dundee and Queen of the South have signed a letter signalling their intent to leave the SFL. Dundee's signature is on condition that they are relegated from the Scottish premier league.

the 10 clubs have taken independent legal advice re quitting - longmuir has already lost.

Not necessarily. The legal eagles that handed us an embargo had that overturned by a higher court.

Tonight a strategy should be signed up to by the remaining 20 SFL clubs to seek legal action on breaches of contract. There are commercial contracts in place for the SFL that will in effect being impacted by division 1 clubs walking away, in fact they will be walking away having taken money from sponsors of the SFL.

A strong message needs to be sent here, it would be great to here the Rangers board back the SFL hierarchy and the RFFF to committ financially to this last throw of the dice by the cabal. Lets make no mistake the three horsemen of the apocalypse are behind this, bribing the meek and the greedy to try and stay in control!

This is the pivotal battle play in the WAR we must resist at all costs!

Great post.

which is still in place...

Which was overturned and only forced on us so we could get an SFA licence. Any more history you wanna gloss over or ignore?

the 10 clubs have taken independent legal advice re quitting - longmuir has already lost.

in footballing circles the SFL have no where to turn given the SFA wishing to be invited to step in, but commercially and in normal legal framework I see a very robust case.....if the 10 clubs neither give 2 full seasons notice nor gain the 66% required.....it just needs a unified 20 clubs to tackle them head on!

It's the time of the Brave....make no mistake.....we should send our board a strong message tomorrow! Mr Longmuir we will fight shoulder to shoulder!

Which was overturned and only forced on us so we could get an SFA licence. Any more history you wanna gloss over or ignore?

it is still in place and all the legal fights have not altered that - you appear to be ignoring that.

This is my point with the clubs who want to break away. Some people may wish to fight it through the courts, but as with the embargo, is it really going to change the outcome?

it is still in place and all the legal fights have not altered that - you appear to be ignoring that.

This is my point with the clubs who want to break away. Some people may wish to fight it through the courts, but as with the embargo, is it really going to change the outcome?

Had we not had to bow to blackmail from the SFA, we'd never have had it put back on us. You know that and if you keep ignoring it, this debate is over.

It might very well do, the SFL 10 are breaking their own rules if they follow through with this.

Had we not had to bow to blackmail from the SFA, we'd never have had it put back on us. You know that and if you keep ignoring it, this debate is over.

It might very well do, the SFL 10 are breaking their own rules if they follow through with this.

I am not ignoring the pressure that was put on us - I am simply saying that the legal battle we won to redress the issue made no difference whatsoever.

We are of course working on the assumption that Longmuir is against this and not already on board with these plans in some way, shape or form. Would that surprise anybody?

it would indeed surprise me, as this would cast Longmuir adrift with no way back!

it would indeed surprise me, as this would cast Longmuir adrift with no way back!

it looks like Longmuir has been completely sidelined.

Chairman Les Gray confirmed that Hamilton Accies were one of the clubs involved and expressed disappointment that news of the letter had been made public.

Asked why the 10 clubs did not discuss their intentions with SFL chief executive David Longmuir, Gray added: "We're very disappointed with our board.

"I'm worried that if we didn't do something ourselves it couldn't be fixed."

No doubt it will be Fat Rod that has provided the "independent" advice. If he has interpreted the SFL rulebook as poorly as he did with the SPL rules then the ten clubs could be facing a storm!

No doubt it will be Fat Rod that has provided the "independent" advice. If he has interpreted the SFL rulebook as poorly as he did with the SPL rules then the ten clubs could be facing a storm!

on the face of it, it does look like they have put themselves out on a bit of a limb. Longmuirs reaction is the one I am most interested in. This is a real vote of no confidence in him.